Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Business With Leck's Guns

Hi all. Over two weeks ago, I ordered a number of items from leck's guns. I haven't received anything yet, and I believe they already charged my CC. I've been trying to get a hold of them for a week but all I get is an answering machine and/or a busy tone. I've left messages with no return.

Has anybody else had this problem with them?

Only bought bullets from them. Our recent order is super slow as I guess they had some problems/issues with packers. Might be what is going on. They aren't the easiest to reach sometimes....

I haven't heard that she was in the hospital.

I know that she hasn't cashed a check I wrote her back in January, so she can't be too broke. Then again, she has a habit of running credit cards two and three months after the purchase...not bad with a credit card, but downright annoying with a debit card.

Be very careful if you happen to get a hold of her via phone and place your order. If she promises you a "good price" but doesn't tell you what that price is, she has a habit of hitting you for 125% of retail or better.

I used to shop with her exclusively (to the point of wearing Lecks Guns shirts at matches), but her business practices have declined considerably in the last year/eighteen months. Now I shop elsewhere...cheaper, faster shipping, easier to contact...and I have new shirts.

Alex

I have only made one order with Leck's. I called and got Cheryl, she took my order, gave me my total, chatted a bit, and said goodbye. 4 days later I got the package with the correct contents and the right amount was charged to my card. No probs here.

They aren't the easiest to reach sometimes....

After trying to get some contact during the period from december last year until now without succes for me it has been enough. I don't need them.

Adrie

I won't try to make excuses for them if some of you have had problems with your orders but I do feel compelled to say that I think the Lecks are good people who go the extra mile to support the sport and I will continue to do business with them.

John

I won't try to make excuses for them if some of you have had problems with your orders but I do feel compelled to say that I think the Lecks are good people who go the extra mile to support the sport and I will continue to do business with them.

John

My thoughts exactly. Cheryl has been laid up recently also. They are great about bringing orders to big matches to save on shipping also.

I can't say anything about the problems folks have been having with Leck's guns because I haven't experienced them myself.

What I do know is both the Lecks do a HUGE amount of behind the scenes work supporting the bigger matches in Area 4.

If you have problems please work with them to get things straightened out and be patient. Chances are good their business is suffering because they spend alot of time supporting our sport.

Al

Al,

I'd love to ---- but I made several calls to them in March, left at least one, possibly two, message(s), about ordering several cases of bullets and never got a return phone call. I'm all for supporting the folks who support us, but at some point a business has got to want my money too.

hey guys. thanks for all the replies. I emailed Cheryl last night and got a reply today stating that she's checking on my order and will get back to me shortly. I'll update you guys!!