Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My first build

VoodooDaddy

The custom grip is a nice addition to the gun. The one you did on mine has shown very little wear and sticks to my hand like a magnet. What internals did you build the gun with. Stats give us Stats!

:cheers:

Thank you all for the kind words.

Just came back from the range, it took about 100 rounds to get it to cycle 100%. Ran another 200 rounds through it and this thing shoots darts :goof:

Both groups were shot freestyle, I would love to see what it can do if I benched it.

P1010297.jpg

P1010296.jpg

Will

Put a dot on it and go for 50, I know the builder and I would guess that those freestyle groups will tighten up a bit. Sorry to say that the gun maybe side lined in the actual owners hands! SO MANY GUNS AND NO TIME TO SHOOT THEM ALL! Billy is gonna have to add some more shooting vacations into his dayplanner, especially if he expects to get some time on all of his projects youll be working on! In fact I think with out a dot you might have tighter groups, so add it, then it wont make me feel so bad when I see your groups! In fact your 15 yrd stuff seems a little loose, you drink some red bull before you sent those shots down range! H :blink:

Put a dot on it and go for 50, I know the builder and I would guess that those freestyle groups will tighten up a bit. Sorry to say that the gun maybe side lined in the actual owners hands! SO MANY GUNS AND NO TIME TO SHOOT THEM ALL! Billy is gonna have to add some more shooting vacations into his dayplanner, especially if he expects to get some time on all of his projects youll be working on! In fact I think with out a dot you might have tighter groups, so add it, then it wont make me feel so bad when I see your groups! In fact your 15 yrd stuff seems a little loose, you drink some red bull before you sent those shots down range! H :blink:

What can I say, I'm a poor shot. :lol:

No red bull today, just a pot of coffee. :surprise:

Will

Thank you all for your compliments.

I’ve always wanted to roll my own but never got the opportunity to do so, until a good friend of my offered a frame and slide for me to play with. It was a no pressure build, I was told that if I do f*** it up somehow that he wouldn’t care, the parts were sitting in one of his safe doing nothing anyway.

So after 12 weeks (I sat on the parts for 11 weeks) it’s finally done, and it actually works :surprise:

Will

Modesty, what an attribute from someone who will go far in this sport! Its a nice beginning to a solid reputation. Integrity cannot be bought, only earned and matured from years of discipline. Good luck Will in all of your builds. H

;)

When will you be taking orders?

A complete gun?

Or maybe even a grip modification?

start handing out numbers.

Sorry Ronny, This is not the place for it.

• Pictures of "might-be-for-sale," or "work-for-hire" type items are specifically prohibited.

Will

very schwweeeeettttttt!!! but, in all honesty, the biggest problem that you're gonna have with that blaster is ............that the building thing is VERY habit forming....now you're gonna have to see what a 6" is like, and then there's that caspian frame, cause' they got good .40 mags now,......... and you gotta have the perfect single stack, cause' those Kimber's are kinda jive,........and all those open guns are kinda the same, there's gotta be a better way,......it's definitely some kinda disease, don't know what it's called, but i'm sure it's a long word and real hard to pronounce.......and not that i have this kind of problem...... B)

very schwweeeeettttttt!!! but, in all honesty, the biggest problem that you're gonna have with that blaster is ............that the building thing is VERY habit forming....now you're gonna have to see what a 6" is like, and then there's that caspian frame, cause' they got good .40 mags now,......... and you gotta have the perfect single stack, cause' those Kimber's are kinda jive,........and all those open guns are kinda the same, there's gotta be a better way,......it's definitely some kinda disease, don't know what it's called, but i'm sure it's a long word and real hard to pronounce.......and not that i have this kind of problem...... B)

I know what you mean ;) , I’d just cashed in my STI contingency rewards for a slide and frame kit to build an open 9. All I need now is to wait for my mill to show up, time to dig up all my tooling :D