Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People who think they are better than everybody else

steel1212

Went to Walgreens to get some medicine today. I pulled into the parking lot and parked. As I'm walking up to the door I noticed a freshly detailed "niceone" Z. It was parked in the yellow lines painted infront of the doors where people enter and exit. To me that ranks right up there with parking in the wheelchair parking or taking up 2 spots up front. If you want to take up 2 spots in the back go for it. I SOOO wanted to park right behind him but I was in my company truck and I know the Dipsh$t would call the number on the side and I would get a call. I mean there was NO body there and were I parked was MAYBE 10 yards from him and 15 from the door!

Ahhh the simple things in life that irritate me :devil:

I like parking farther out, and getting into the door before the lazy ass who waits and waits for that closer parking spot.

People are freakin' wierd these days. And lazy. My only dream is that darwinism comes full circle. A lazy ass will feel the pain then!!!

+100,000,000 to your post.

J

Yeah, that is annoying. There have been a few times when I was walking in or out of a store and happened upon someone just as they're parking in the no parking zone right in front of a store and said "wow, you must be really important to have a personal parking space". I try to bite my tongue but sometimes it just slips out :devil:

I worked at a grocery store when I was in high school as one of the kids that gathers up the shopping carts and lines them up in front of the store. In the middle of a busy saturday, some asshat pulls his brand new Corvette up onto the sidewalk in front of the store. This is also the fire lane and a no parking zone. No parking spaces even near it. So me and my coworker took 50 carts or so and boxed him in completely, using a little trick to wedge the corner carts together, notified the store security gaurd that happened to be an off duty cop, and then "went on break". Cop handed him about 4 different tickets.

The Eugene Police Department has an elaborate group of trained over-55's who are an officially functioning sub-group called Seniors on Patrol--(which is a dumb name, but the duties they have are not dumb at all). SOP is uniformed, drives marked cars and has citation privileges in one key area: Handicapped parking zones. Yes. They bust a**hats with alacrity. It's a hefty fine, too, I believe.

I should do some SOP research and find out how many handicapped-zone citations they issued in 2007. Heh. :devil:

I worked at a grocery store when I was in high school as one of the kids that gathers up the shopping carts and lines them up in front of the store. In the middle of a busy saturday, some asshat pulls his brand new Corvette up onto the sidewalk in front of the store. This is also the fire lane and a no parking zone. No parking spaces even near it. So me and my coworker took 50 carts or so and boxed him in completely, using a little trick to wedge the corner carts together, notified the store security gaurd that happened to be an off duty cop, and then "went on break". Cop handed him about 4 different tickets.

Yeah, I wanted to do that with my truck but like I said it was my company truck and I would probably get more shit from work than it was worth.

+ infinity for me

I am a contractor and sometimes I have to load my truck at the covered "Contractors" area = That you go to After you pay for your stuff to "Load" your truck

When it gets wet or very hot = Thea's Lard arss dip sticks park in the loading area and thin go in to look for what they want.

I have been parking the hand carts around there truck so they get bocked in. Been very close to dishonoring my self with word and action.

The laziest ones are the ones you see when you go to the gym to work out and they are waiting for a car to leave so they get a spot 10 feet closer to the door than they would have if they just pulled in and parked.

Edited by Bergie

Went to Walgreens to get some medicine today. I pulled into the parking lot and parked. As I'm walking up to the door I noticed a freshly detailed "niceone" Z. It was parked in the yellow lines painted infront of the doors where people enter and exit. To me that ranks right up there with parking in the wheelchair parking or taking up 2 spots up front. If you want to take up 2 spots in the back go for it. I SOOO wanted to park right behind him but I was in my company truck and I know the Dipsh$t would call the number on the side and I would get a call. I mean there was NO body there and were I parked was MAYBE 10 yards from him and 15 from the door!

I used to think that "monster trucks" were stupid. I could never see why anyone would use a monster truck to driver over the top of a car. Now I am beginning to see a use for monster trucks.

Dude, sorry, but I was in a rush. Thanks for not keying my car. ;)