Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

May I make a humble suggestion in that #35 be moved to GM#1. As with out his guidance our road would be lost.

I'd second the motion to amend the members list grant #35, membership #1, but that would be up to voting members.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly I have to report that BOZ has succumbed fully to the Lady of the Dark Water. Just yesterday, he was prancing (yes, prancing!) merrily through stages with his German-heritaged Loudenkickenthunderboomer.

There's no PRANCING in Single Stack!!

Gads, we need an intervention here.

Tarry not with ill thoughts of the poor misguided soul, but take comfort in the fact that he was prancing about in . . . . . . . .

. . . . Open division (not SS).

Today's invocation:

Yea, thou I walk through the valley of diminished eyesight and fallen waistlines, with fallen arches and non-existing hairline, I shall not submit to a battery-powered object being mounted upon my pistol and will carry upon my hip a design befitting of St. John Moses Browning. I say unto you that it was not a normal-capacity magazine (to which I also often fall prey), but rather a Red Dot and compensated barrel which obscured his vision and caused Cain to slay Abel.

Repent ye sinners!

Can I get an Amen?!

Amen

Outstanding!!! Although I am not on the Doctrine Committee, I think this should certainly be a part of the overall doctrine

:cheers:

Hum... I always numbered Akidale as the 1st regular member and myself as #2. Glad you held Boz's now on, now off again number open; otherwise, it would be total confusion.

If Father Merlin blesses this, I shall be #4.

Thanks for the dedicated work, Nemo.

You're welcome, Merlin and Steve. Of course the membership numbers list is pending approval from "He, the one who grants inclusion". Steve's belief of been Número 2 got me kinda' confused but the first two were really Merlin and Z, so I took it from there.

I guess reassignment of vacant member numbers would be done at the sole discretion of "He..."

Z, we need another t-shirt! :D

I like the numbering system. I love the #10 :cheers: Maybe someday, as wisdom and the error of his ways are bestowed upon him, Boz will regain his number

Nemo, shall now be in charge of Membership numbers and order, it would be an honor to have Nemo as my 2nd on the membership nominating committee should he accept.

Z, we need another t-shirt! :D

Yes, yes. Let us have a t-shirt! :cheers:

I can see a T-Shirt, but the expense might be a bit high, it cost me about $200 for the design of the other one, an dthen the cost of the shirts and printing. It would be about a $25 T-shirt at this point.

May I make a humble suggestion in that #35 be moved to GM#1. As with out his guidance our road would be lost.

I'd second the motion to amend the members list grant #35, membership #1, but that would be up to voting members.

Nemo, number as you choose, your selections will be final!!!

I can see a T-Shirt, but the expense might be a bit high, it cost me about $200 for the design of the other one, an dthen the cost of the shirts and printing. It would be about a $25 T-shirt at this point.

Have you thought about simply modifying your design to reflect the SSES Club? Or just add it to the the right front of the shirt.

ETC: Typo

Edited by Scout454

Or we could really kick it up and have Joe make the shirts. The Techwear shirts are the best match shirts I've ever used.

I hereby nominate Scout454 as the Chairperson in charge of T-Shirts, will anyone second that nomination?

Or we could really kick it up and have Joe make the shirts. The Techwear shirts are the best match shirts I've ever used.

I hereby nominate Scout454 as the Chairperson in charge of T-Shirts, will anyone second that nomination?

2nd!

2nd!

Outstanding Catfish!!!

I will be happy to lend a hand or share info if needed.

I take you still have the original SS artwork?

Get me that and I'll get with Joe and see what we can do.

Scout

The artwork is on my computer at home, I won't get home until March 4th, send me a reminder and I will get it to you then.

Jay

I thank my good friends for thinking of me. However if I were to be graciously granted a "special designation" I think in keeping with the tradition of our group it might be something like GS-1 which could be my initials or more fitting Grand Snob 1.

Your thoughts?

Edited by Gary Stevens

I thank my good friends for thinking of me. However if I were to be gractiously granted a "special designation" I think in keeping with the tradition of our group it might be something like GS-1 which could be my initials or more fitting Grand Snob 1.

Your thoughts?

Sounds good to me!

Nemo???

I thank my good friends for thinking of me. However if I were to be gractiously granted a "special designation" I think in keeping with the tradition of our group it might be something like GS-1 which could be my initials or more fitting Grand Snob 1.

Your thoughts?

Sounds good to me!

Nemo???

BRILLIANT!!

Membership Numbers Update:

GS1 (THE GRAND SNOB) Mr. Gary Stevens

(Only one Grand Snob will there ever be. From here regular member numbers continue as before)

1 - Merlin

2 - ZH

3 - Aikidale

4 - Steve J

5 - Gentleman Jim

6 - Mark S18138

7 - IMA45DV8

8 - Alan Meek

9 - Catfish

10 - VACANT BOZ1911

11 - Gman Bart

12 - Ladyinblue

13 - CSE Martin

14 - Fortyfiveshooter

15 - Nemo

16 - DMS42

17 - MiddleMan

18 - Airedale

19 - Benny Hill

20 - Carmoney (?)

21 - Sethmark

22 - VACANT (Formerly Bill Nesbitt)

23 - P.E. Kelly

24 - ddj8052

25 - 6-shot

26 - Dan Sierpina

27 - Grandbagger

28 - j1b

29 - Scout454

30 - Game Player

31 - Michigan Shootist

32 - Lighteye67

33 - MoDoc

34 - Skywalker

35 - VACANT (Former No. of GS-1)

36 - SV SHooter

37 - Steel 1212

Edited by Nemo

Thank you for the honor. A suggestion, thought, or just to hear myself type. Shouldn't the original membership, up to some future date, be Charter Members, and therefore have a C number or a CM number?

Edited by Gary Stevens