Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Birthday Roger!

Carmoney

For today, and for today only, this photograph has been set as the desktop background wallpaper on my home computer in honor of the birthday boy:

Who the hell is Roger???

For today, and for today only, this photograph has been set as the desktop background wallpaper on my home computer in honor of the birthday boy:

Who the hell is Roger???

You know that good 'ol boy who keeps burning our behinds with his 686 and SpeedLoaders!

Bubber, Happy Bithday :cheers:

Dave

His computer has been down so I'll be sure to razz him today at the match.. :cheers:

Bring him a walker :surprise:

What he needs is one of those reach extenders so he can pick up his reloaders/moon clips/etc without bending over. He says something about not being able to fold a watermelon. He could also use such a device to hold stuff while he reads it.

He's still not able to log on with his computer, so I might have let him believe the worst about the picture Carmoney posted. While I realize it already scares dogs (and little children) as it is; he's concerned that something truly horrible has been posted in his likeness.

Perhaps one of the Moderators could come up with some sort of "Image Censored" icon or something before he can sign back on? Then we can all tell our own version of the "image too awful even for the internet" story each time we see him. Nothing too specific, just, for example, general references to appendages apparently sprouting out of his head; See them?.. :devil:

Of course, if/when he finds out that a relatively complimentary image of him was banned by the moderators, the ruse would be complete.

happy birthday bubber :cheers:

you don't look a day over 25. :unsure:

25 what?

I think he said it was the 17th anniversary of his 40th birthday (or something like that) so I agree; he absolutely doesn't look a day over 25. :rolleyes:

Thanx for the Birthday wishes. Just got my computer going and when Waltermitty tole me Carmoney had posted a picture i got skered. They let me win in OKC cause it was my birthday but boy was it cold!!!