Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Impact Match Video

KGentry

Just wanted to share a humble video of our team shooting a great local match at Impact Infinity - Houston.

By the way - where is Steve Jolly? He always shoots with us - hellooooo!! Steve - where are you!!!

Just wanted to share a humble video of our team shooting a great local match at Impact Infinity - Houston.

By the way - where is Steve Jolly? He always shoots with us - hellooooo!! Steve - where are you!!!

jolly was in our squad, I like how you shot the last stage, where don went to a knee and the rest shot from the left side, Didn't see that angle, wish I did. Oh by the way cool video

later

Sean

Good stuff- nice editing. What program was used?

I just used i movie for this one - thanks

Jolly - left us in cold :P

On stage 6 sean - yea it was good to go to one knee but it took him too much time - I left the NPM target and finished 3rd overall on the stage but John Kane did a yoga split and came up the same way and edged me out on that one. I am making a seperate video of that and will share that also.

Shorts....you guys are wearing shorts. Must be nice. We have a match this weekend and the high is supposed to be -1. <_< Maybe I will wear shorts......then again maybe not. Nice video by the way.

We just love our Central Texas weather. Next weekend is due to be the coldest match start of the year 36 degrees to start and a sunny 54 for the high. Mind you. It's not this mild every year, but it sure is nice when it is. Unfortunately, we could still have plenty of subzero temps and ice storms in February.