Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Area 3 Championship

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving Phoenix in August and going someplace hotter???????? I thought that could only happen if I entered the afterlife. :rolleyes:

I requested warmer weather for you and Henning, your welcome. :)

Leo

I'm leaving Phoenix in August and going someplace hotter???????? I thought that could only happen if I entered the afterlife. :rolleyes:

Leo

Could you do something for us on the humidity as well? It has soared to 11% here today.

Rick

Leo

Could you do something for us on the humidity as well? It has soared to 11% here today.

Rick

Yeah we turned it down to 70%.

Leo

Rick

I was in Phoenix last year on vacation. We did the Desert Museum and as we were about to leave, discovered it was 106 degrees. We would have never guessed it that warm. The humidity was in the low teens. Makes a huge difference. I told my wife it felt like about 85 does here in SW Missouri.

Craig

So is anyone going to the beer garden Friday night?

Ill be there for sure.

Cool. Assuming I get some decent sleep tonight I plan on swinging by there.

Oh, and Shawn, Ms. Neomet says that since you are shooting tomorrow you can't stay up late and play with the boys tonight!!

So is anyone going to the beer garden Friday night?

Ill be there for sure.

Cool. Assuming I get some decent sleep tonight I plan on swinging by there.

Oh, and Shawn, Ms. Neomet says that since you are shooting tomorrow you can't stay up late and play with the boys tonight!!

Dang!!

Here are a few videos from the match. I won't be putting together a montage because I was busy with "other" technical difficulties throughout the match and didn't get a whole lot on video.

Here's a couple of Shannon Smith's runs:

Here are a few videos from the match. I won't be putting together a montage because I was busy with "other" technical difficulties throughout the match and didn't get a whole lot on video.

Here's a couple of Shannon Smith's runs:

Great runs man... Congratulations on HOA, winning an area match with that many top shooters is definably an accomplishment.

Sandro

With temps hovering around 100 and humidity in the 70% range, this match was more about surviving than shooting. Big thanks to all the match staff and RO's for doing such a good job. I sucked, but still had a good time. Any word on place and time for next years A3?

With temps hovering around 100 and humidity in the 70% range, this match was more about surviving than shooting. Big thanks to all the match staff and RO's for doing such a good job. I sucked, but still had a good time. Any word on place and time for next years A3?

For date I suggest November. :roflol:

Chris

Well Neomet, it was great to meet you and get beat by you on this stage!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1081658617063752343

Yes that old man beat this young kid!! Well I guess that missing thing can do it for a kid like me. We get to going to fast and miss really fast.

Hey too bad you didn't bring The Dipper with you!!

Edited by Shawn Knight

I had a great time working stage 10. The flipper stage.

Saw some interesting ways to shoot the stage. Alot of "Oh $hit" when people realized they were in the middle of a reload while stepping on the pressure pad. LOL.

Anyway, I've been on a diet for a couple of months, weighed myself proir to leaving for the match Wednesday, and again last night after I got back home. I lost 6 lbs in 4 days. It got dam hot down there in the pit.

:roflol: