Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

100 car pile up

Rocket35

Was on the way to a match this weekend in heavy slush conditions. I was doing about 50mph on the freeway.

Every car that passed me I eventually caught up toand passed as they were nosed in in the center divider.

Slow down people!! "Stop to see the sights" its faster that way... :P

When we turned around in one of the "whip-its" in the center part of the interstate and headed south we saw a bunch of 18-wheeler and cars in the ditch. So not only was it in front of us- but behind us as well. We were lucky- that is for sure! :closedeyes:

Don't you love Wi weather. I think it was 60 today and now tornadoes are ripping up everything around here. Subdivision by our shop in Burlington is gone. At least all the ice is out of my driveway now :blink:

Tom

Yea tornados move ice out real quick n efficient :surprise:

A tornado went right through the subdivision of a friend, down near the IL border, wiped at least 5 houses right off the basement walls.....

Another one went right by my brother-in-laws neighborhood and has done a LOT of damage there.

I was working out where it all started and didn't know what was going on, I drove almost a hundred miles in that storm......

It is FRICKIN' JANUARY!!!!!! There aren't supposed to be tornado's in JANUARY!!!!!!!!

The central Sacramento valley is notorious for fog, and the stretch of !-5 coming down has a particular zone that has massive pile ups every year. People always get killed, one year a truck plowed into some cars and ignited them and burned so hot it melted the roadway for a pretty good chunk.

I always see those interstate trucks flying along at 75 on some poor guys bumper and I just want to take a tire iron to them.