Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hello shooters,

The stages have been posted on the web page (www.ccrifleipsc.com) under stages. If you have not squadded please do so as soon as possible. If you don't want to squad yourself or can't email Judy and let her know.

If you go to the Michigan sectional link on the web page you will see all the sponsors. There are 5 guns being given out. The prizes will be given out when you register. We are doing a double blind drawing.

Are match sponsor is Target Barn. Dave will be at the match Saturday & Sunday. If you need anything email him (targetbarn@aol.com) and he will bring it to the match. No shipping charge.

Sign up will start at 8:30am and shooters meeting at 10:00am. With any luck we should be done shooting by 2:00pm.

If you need directions they are on the web page also. www.ccriflripsc.com

If you have a registration question please email Judy at judy.k.crawford@us.army.mil

If you need any other info please email or call me"

Chris Vasilion

Match Director

Got this in an email a couple of weeks ago

Nick

Edited by nwb01

Well jeez, I just got home. That's fast! Thanks for a great match.

Cause I'm just that damn good.... Haa Haa Haa

If you were from SC they'd of been up an hour sooner!!! :)

They would have been up an hour sooner if people had gotten done shooting an hour sooner. They were posted less than 30 minutes after last shot and that was with a slow as *&$^ internet connection :P so SHUT YER PIE HOLE!!!!!!!! hee hee hee

Well jeez, I just got home. That's fast! Thanks for a great match.

Cause I'm just that damn good.... Haa Haa Haa

If you were from SC they'd of been up an hour sooner!!! :)

They would have been up an hour sooner if people had gotten done shooting an hour sooner. They were posted less than 30 minutes after last shot and that was with a slow as *&$^ internet connection :P so SHUT YER PIE HOLE!!!!!!!! hee hee hee

Yes Dear... :rolleyes: ...I believe "someone else's" record is 7 minutes...must've been a 23 minute Sprint card delay... :rolleyes:

PS Yer mean...

Edited by Barrettone

between the printer and the sprint card, it took forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to quit doing your computer shpping at the Salvation Army Dropbox. I think you can beat that 7 minute record tommorrow if you are up on things, and have a runner waiting at the stage for that last shot and scoresheet. If not, its OK to be second best...we'll still "kinda" like you. :rolleyes:

Edited by Barrettone

between the printer and the sprint card, it took forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to quit doing your computer shpping at the Salvation Army Dropbox. I think you can beat that 7 minute record tommorrow if you are up on things, and have a runner waiting at the stage for that last shot and scoresheet. If not, its OK to be second best...we'll still "kinda" like you. :rolleyes:

Im perfectly happy being second best :P

Great match. Really enjoyed it.

Nice meeting Flexmoney and Flyin40 hope you had an uneventful drive home.

:cheers:

woof

Other than swerving to miss a deer in the road...then realizing that our buddy just hit it (30 seconds ahead of us).

Nice match. Thanks everybody. :)

Great match. Really enjoyed it.

Nice meeting Flexmoney and Flyin40 hope you had an uneventful drive home.

:cheers:

woof

Other than swerving to miss a deer in the road...then realizing that our buddy just hit it (30 seconds ahead of us).

Nice match. Thanks everybody. :)

Great match and great staff. After leaving dinner after the match I headed back to the range and burned Car Wars to the ground, hope no one minds :roflol:

Glockaholic,

Thanks for the hospitality, had a great time. You can keep your loofah and beads :surprise:

Great job on stats :cheers:

Great job

Flyin