Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 day "Polishing the Mirror" course - Feb 5&6

dirtypool40

For those coming into town for the FL Open that might want a last minute tune up course, I'm putting on a two day course, the Tuesday and Wednesday before the match.

As a thanks to Brian for the exposure and a little promo as I "hang out my shingle", we'll take names and DRAW FOR A FREE SLOT TO THAT COURSE!

Anyway, 2 days, 6-800 rounds, Amoeba targets. Lots of accuracy, movement and partials. I won't bog you down with technical theory and minutia, this course is to get you ready to shoot your best.

TO ENTER:

Visit My Website, and simply send an email from the contact page. Be sure to include both your real name and your BENOS username. Post here as well, and I look forward to your questions and feedback.

We'll take "entries" until next Friday, and the evening of the 10th we'll announce a winner.

Note: You must be able to attend to win, this slot will be "non-transferrable".

More class announcements to come. :cheers:

Edited by dirtypool40

CAB33 reminded me it's drawing time. Actually, we drew, I notified the winner.... only I forget to post here. :unsure:

Lighteye67 is our winner. :cheers:

Chris, I look forward to meeting you and working with you soon.

Thanks for all the entries and interest.

Looking forward to seeing more of you out soon. ES

www.trainhardwineasy.com

Woot Woot!!! Thank you so much Eric!

After so much unpleasant news around here lately, this was a seriously fantastic gift and source of happiness in my household. The wife and I are both ecstatic that I was selected to attend at no cost. She knows what it means to me.

I hope I am on my A game at training time, as I am seriously pumped up.

The Benosverse goes round and round... :cheers:

Nice webpage, but who's that fast lookin guy in all the pictures? :ph34r:

Fast or good looking??? :rolleyes: Takes fast film to catch those reloads.

Eric is an awsome teacher-coach. Its about time he put his true talent for teaching to use.

Edited by blkbrd

• 2 weeks later...

I practiced dry firing this PM, and the DOH is giving me fits with this pistol. I should have it ironed out by tomorrow night, and I will be ready with an open mind... a blank canvas ready for paint on Tuesday so I can make my class jump in the next 60 days. :cheers:

Thanks...

Have Gun, will travel Gotta go where the work is, right? Email me from the site for more info or a quote.

I emailed you via your sight early this week about your quote...should I have sent it somewhere else?