Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special 6 Classifier Match @ Miamisburg Ohio

The match is not full but be prepared for a lot of waiting around, all we have is one indoor bay,

I think we are running two stages at a time, it should run smoothly but it will take some time.

-Robert

We'll be driving three hours to get there ... I hope it takes a good amount of time! I hate making a long drive for a short visit. Besides, that leaves more time for live interaction with people I'm meeting here.

-- John.

good point

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To keep things moving, I'll only classify in one category...but I'll be there!!

Thanks for putting this together!

And thank you for coming out! Given the fact that it is 61F outside today...there may be additional options that I can tap for this match. I'll keep everyone informed on that.

Don't forget, this is Ohio. <_<

61 degrees today ......... 21 degrees tommorow.

Weather is calling for a high of 31 with snow showers possible.

Hey guys, sorry I missed Monday night. Was in Phoenix, so I bought a new gun and shot tuesday night steel at Rio Salado. I could have done better but it was really daunting following Angus Hobdell and Rob Latham..........Sights? The first stage I forgot there was a front sight.....But my trigger finger went fast LOLOLOLOLOL

See you the 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy 69

It's all set up and ready to go for tomorrow. (Big thanks to Gerald) We will be shooting two classifiers at a time. The heaters are in place to keep us warm, as it looks to be a long but eventful day. Please feel free to call me if you have any additional questions, need directions, or have a hot sister ;)

I'll email those to you.

Who doesn't have those directions? :devil:

Micah and the guys did a kickass job today. There were a bunch of folks at the match today and it could have been a disaster indoors - but it went smoothly and we even had a few reshoots afterwards. Great job! Thank Lefty45 for the heaters...Fran, he was the one standing next to you and I talking about shooting birds today (when he should have been shooting with us!)

Btw, congrats to you FranDoc, there's a definite confidence to your shooting that I didn't notice last spring! Also, I don't know if he's on here or not but young Mr. Adrian S. was a real treat to watch. He was probably the most concentrated and accurate shooter I saw all day. He's a young guy and probably weighed less than 80 lbs soaking wet but that Glock didn't shake a bit when he was shooting. It was inspiring - Keep up the great work!

Thanks for getting the scores out in just under three hours Krispy Keen! I'd like another crack at you in SS.... :lol: Maybe next time...

Great time!! It took five hours but it was well worth it, Nice job Micah with the setup and planing it worked well.

Also I would like to say thanks to Gerald for the six shooter and ammo. and to Chris for the fastest scores in town.