Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special 6 Classifier Match @ Miamisburg Ohio

Micah I think the important question here is HOW MUCH, and HOW MANY TIMES can one re-shoot ?

The number of times one can re-shoot is dependant on how many people are available to help tear down. I would assume that if one shooter wanted to re-shoot once that would not be a problem, but if they wanted to re-shoot 2 or 3 times that leads into others leaving early, and then there is no one left to help tear down except that shooter and the MD. Not a great situation but then hey ..... I'm not the MD :lol:;):)

So what is the price to shoot, and while you're at it how much for re-shoots ??? B)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

snip

Micah I think the important question here is HOW MUCH, and HOW MANY TIMES can one re-shoot ?

So what is the price to shoot, and while you're at it how much for re-shoots ??? B)

All reshoots are after everyone has gone through once ? :)B)

:rolleyes:

The cost of the match and reshoots is TBA since there is more cost involved with the classifiers.

Anyone that wants to pay for ONE reshoot is more than welcome to. We will conduct reshoots after everyone has shot once so that we don't take time away from those not reshooting. Not to be a hard-ass, but if you hang out to reshoot, you should probably plan on helping with teardown as well ;)

... both in the cold and indoors. lighting is different on the sights.

Ain't that the truth! Had a short discussion w/Kyle the other day re: indoor lighting, and how it affects visual perception of the sight picture and the ability to 'call the shot'.

But ... some of us are going to try it .... It's 'cold hand' practice for all those early spring matches outdoors in the cold/snow and 'Great Lakes gray' overcast.

Edited by FranDoc

Great news!

The match fees are as follows...

Members $17, reshoots $16

Non-Members $19, reshoots $18

The cost is a little higher for two reasons...one is the additional cost of holding a special classifier match...the other is to help pay for the kerosene to fuel Lefty45's two jet engine heaters.

Lemmie say that again: We are now going from "Get ready for a cold one" to "STAYING WARM!"!

Now let's all come out, shoot some classifiers, and stay warm!

Great news!

The match fees are as follows...

Members $17, reshoots $16

Non-Members $19, reshoots $18

The cost is a little higher for two reasons...one is the additional cost of holding a special classifier match...the other is to help pay for the kerosene to fuel Lefty45's two jet engine heaters.

Lemmie say that again: We are now going from "Get ready for a cold one" to "STAYING WARM!"!

Now let's all come out, shoot some classifiers, and stay warm!

Micah is not kidding either---the last time we used those heaters people were in short sleeve shirts and some were sweating.

WE ARE TALKING WARM!

Hey guys,

Unless your match is full, I will be coming and bringing two friends.

-- John

The match is not full but be prepared for a lot of waiting around, all we have is one indoor bay,

I think we are running two stages at a time, it should run smoothly but it will take some time.

-Robert

The match is not full but be prepared for a lot of waiting around, all we have is one indoor bay,

I think we are running two stages at a time, it should run smoothly but it will take some time.

-Robert

We'll be driving three hours to get there ... I hope it takes a good amount of time! I hate making a long drive for a short visit. Besides, that leaves more time for live interaction with people I'm meeting here.

-- John.