Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special 6 Classifier Match @ Miamisburg Ohio

Now that we have the paperwork in motion, I am happy to announce that the Miamisburg Sportsman's Club will be having a Special Classifier Match on Sunday, January 13th. This is the perfect time to get classified in Single Stack before the outdoor season kicks off (or before the SS Nats). If you have a Single Stack that you would be willing to let someone else shoot to get classified, please let me know.

We will start shooting at 1000, setup at 0900. All six stages will be shot indoors for your pleasure :) If you have any questions, please post them here or send me a PM.

(And btw-if you have a revolver that you'd let me borrow, I'm DYING to fill in my last two U's with A's!!)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will start shooting at 1000, setup at 0900. All six stages will be shot indoors for your pleasure :) If you have any questions, please post them here or send me a PM.

(And btw-if you have a revolver that you'd let me borrow, I'm DYING to fill in my last two U's with A's!!)

INDOORS?? :blink:

What is that about?

Which classifiers do you plan on running ? :)

So you can dryfire them? Wait, that's me :lol::blink:

This match is for those that want to try and move up a class before the outdoor season kicks off, or get classified in those divisions that are still blank, so I went with six simple, straight up, indoor friendly stages:

99-11 El Prez

99-22 Nuevo Prez

99-23 Front Sight

99-24 Front Sight 2

99-19 Paynes Pain

99-48 Tight Squeeze

If anyone is interested in getting classified in Limited, L10, Open or Production, I would be more than happy to lend out my rig and ammo. Just let me know ahead of time :)

You have an OPEN GUN ???? :rolleyes:

You've never shot Open-iron-sighted-10-rounded-minor? It's all the rage ;)

maineshootah, we have this beautiful indoor range, and it seems like a darn waste not to use it!

I might be able to help you out with that if you don't mind shooting a Randy Lee tailored 4" model 625 B) ...my 5" and 6" are being transformed to match the 4" over the winter and are currently out of commission :devil: . A little more snap with major loads but nothing you can't handle if you don't get crazy on the trigger....and I know that won't happen :lol: I'll even do you one better than I did Flex, I'll make sure the barrel isn't unscrewing before you use it. The sights will be nice and straight.

I'll put it in the range bag and try to make it out. I would like to get my SS classification since Lefty45 doesn't shoot revolver anymore. :P

....just promise me you won't sit in anymore gum - ya sick freak! :goof:

I doubt the table is still legal to use for a valid classifier. Perhaps Micah will re-build it, or build another one.

I spent 4 hours outside in the cold last December making that stupid table and I don't think it ever got put away properly once, so it is badly warped now.

....just promise me you won't sit in anymore gum - ya sick freak! :goof:

LMAO!!!!!

I'd love to have ya come out and play! Bring the wheel gun, and I'll try and get a loner SS for ya.

I've got my own SS stuff so we're good. ;) Do they allow lead bullets inside or do you have to use jacketed? I have both but I'm trying to get rid of some older auto loads with lead cast bullets. Also, I'm assuming you have .45 ammo for the revo? I've got a pile of moon clips for you as well. It won't take long to load your ammo up during the wait to shoot.

Edited by redmist10

Do they allow lead bullets inside or do you have to use jacketed? I have both but I'm trying to get rid of some older auto loads with lead cast bullets. Also, I'm assuming you have .45 ammo for the revo? I've got a pile of moon clips for you as well. It won't take long to load your ammo up during the wait to shoot.

Lead is groovy, just no hollow points. Bring both! I might be borrowing one of each ;)

Warped or no, I promise all competitors 6 legal classifiers. Mini Mart or not.

Micah,

Don't be changing the classifiers without giving me

advance notice - We have this paperwork and

approval thing to deal with.

prh

Ignorant question...noob here...

As I read this, it seems as though you can qualify in different classes while there...

How is this handled? Do you carry extra gun in bag? Max number?

I guess I'm looking forward to getting my D card everywhere I can...:-)

Not a dumb question as all.

So long as your gun meets the guidlines of a division, you can use it. For example:

My stock Glock 34 is legal in Production. Since it has no comps, ports, or electronic optics, it also meets the requirements for Limited and Limited 10. Even though you are allowed to use comps, ports, and optics in Open, you do not have to, so my G34 is legal there too (though not exactly competitive).

Allowing reshoots very from club to club and match to match. Since this is a classifier match, we are welcoming reshoots.