Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Michigan Stuffs Florida

MichiganShootist

Wow... One of the best college games I've seen in a long time.

If Michigan hadn't fumbled twice inside the 1 yard line... they would have beat Florida by 3 touch downs.

Tebow is a great young player... but he found it hard to pass when he was running for his life every play.

The Wolverines were pretty amazing when their key players were healthy.... and that's even when Florida was effectively playing a home game. :cheers:

Wow... One of the best college games I've seen in a long time.

If Michigan hadn't fumbled twice inside the 1 yard line... they would have beat Florida by 3 touch downs.

Tebow is a great young player... but he found it hard to pass when he was running for his life every play.

The Wolverines were pretty amazing when their key players were healthy.... and that's even when Florida was effectively playing a home game. :cheers:

found myself grinning when Tebow had to run for his life....that might work in college, but it is not a pro skill as I see it...

Michigan has always had the talent and Carr was on his way out for underacheiving the last ~6 years...IMO.

Watch out with the WVA coach that is taking over. They may only lose 1 game next season.

I have to give Michigan credit where credit is due.

congrats to the big M !!!!!

It really pains me to root for Florida, but they are a SEC team and I pull for them as long as they aren't playing TENNESSEE. So I pulled for Fl, but was impressed with MI.

Hop.

I have to admit.... I take a perverse pleasure in seeing Florida lose. Same with the Denver Broncos..... oh, and the Atlanta Braves.

The image of hanoi Jane Fonda and loudmouth Ted Turner sitting in the stands doing "the chop" made me long to see his team go to oblivion.... and it did.

Amen Thomas. Mike Hart was trying just a little to much to score and ruined a great streak of plays without a fumble. It would have been terrible for him if U of M lost.

The new coach is walking into a program with a lot of talent but.... they are loosing:

--A four year talented quarterback who will be playing somewhere in the NFL next year

--A runner who has long strings of 200 yard games to his credit --probably a Heisman candidate if he wasn't injured

--Jake Long probably the best offensive tackle in the country (NFL included)

--One of the teams best receivers

--About a third of the special teams players

I look for the new coach to go shopping for a JC quarterback