Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

YouTube

Sestock

I think most of us "gun culture" folks lead fairly sheltered lives when it comes to understanding the "average" person who has access to a firearm.

I really hope...No I pray that the average firearm related clip I see on YouTube is NOT the 'average" person who has access to firearms.... :unsure:

I think most of us "gun culture" folks lead fairly sheltered lives when it comes to understanding the "average" person who has access to a firearm.

I really hope...No I pray that the average firearm related clip I see on YouTube is NOT the 'average" person who has access to firearms.... :unsure:

+10

Altough, what I really hate about Youtube is that its a trap. You get on to see 1 recomended

video which links to another then another then start another search. Next thing you know is

you have been on the computer for like 2 hours that you could have been dryfiring or something!! :blink::blink:

Its like going to Home Depot to buy just one thing, ya right!!

Edited by DIRTY CHAMBER

I really hope...No I pray that the average firearm retarded clip I see on YouTube is NOT the 'average" person who has access to firearms.... :unsure:

Sorry, had to fix your statement :D

Actually, if you think about it; those idiots on youtube are your "average people with access to firearms.

...what I really hate about Youtube is that its a trap. You get on to see 1 recomended

video which links to another then another then start another search. Next thing you know is

you have been on the computer for like 2 hours that you could have been dryfiring or something!! :blink::blink:

Kinda like cruising the forums..... :rolleyes:

...what I really hate about Youtube is that its a trap. You get on to see 1 recomended

Kinda like cruising the forums..... :rolleyes:

+1 :goof::devil: