Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Indiana Section and State Championship

I'm going to get a chain for mine so I can wear it around my neck for a few days...

Thanks Dave, and I'am going to put mine on the front bumper of my truck :roflol:

you might want to put it in your bag....you know the one with all the sand in it! :roflol:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just about have this match put to bed . . . but I have one plaque left for someone named "Jim Moore". He must have been a walk-in registration because I have no address for him in EZWinScore. Anyone know Jim or how to contact him? Shot Limited at the match. Thanks.

I just about have this match put to bed . . . but I have one plaque left for someone named "Jim Moore". He must have been a walk-in registration because I have no address for him in EZWinScore. Anyone know Jim or how to contact him? Shot Limited at the match. Thanks.

Hi Dave,

Here is what you need:

Jim Moore TY58783 Limited C Class

He shoots out of Ken Skeeters club (and sometimes Sellersburg) but KAPS is closed right now due to a "range issue", but I am sure Ken can get in touch with Jim for you. Info as per USPSA webpage:

KENTUCKY ASSN OF PRACTICAL SHOOTERS - KY03

Contact Info

Kenneth R. Skeeters

Louisville, KY 40214

Home: (502) 366-7771

Email: dvckaps@insightbb.com

I will PM Kens cell to you as well.

Edited by Barrettone

DAVID,

CALL ME, I HAVE HIS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN BEREA, KY SOUTH OF LEXINGTON. HE ALSO SHOOTS AT BGSL. DID I MENTION HE SHOOTS A BEDELL CUSTOM?

MIKE

Ok Dave, Let's work on the match for next year! :goof:

I'm going to get a chain for mine so I can wear it around my neck for a few days...

Thanks Dave, and I'am going to put mine on the front bumper of my truck :roflol:

you might want to put it in your bag....you know the one with all the sand in it! :roflol:

Now that is funny!!!! :bow:

Chris C.