Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Shoot Team

RIIID

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The World Shoot teams were selected via the IPSC Qualifier matches held this last year. However, whoever wins the Division at the Nationals can bump the 4th team member, provided the Nats Division Winner is already entered in the World Shoot. (If I remember the selection process correctly)

Alan

They should have qualified based on Nationals results, but not sure if they did the required IPSC qualifiers though. I suspect a lot of people are having doubts concerning the location of 2008 World Shoot. I know I wouldn't go there if they paid me to.

I think that has alot to do with it.

Eh, it's really not something I should talk about on a public forum. Sorry guys.

Well-handled, I believe.

I don't have a clue as to WHY Jake believes that, and I don't think any of us should speculate or bother Jake in public (probably not in private either).

Rather than a public discussion of the last world shoot which Dave S. attended, those who really really want to go over some of the unfortunate events from that match (events which might shed light on Jake's prediction - again, just a guess on my part) should kindly use the search function using the terms: "Sevigny" and "Tyc." Whatever you find, PLEASE do not bring it up here on be.com. Besides, its off topic. And it will only result in this thread getting closed.

Now, back to the selection for the NEXT world shoot!

Anyone want to wager a guess on who wins Open? How about Standard and Production? Top wheelgunner? (as if there is any doubt).

Seemed like Dave had a good time in El Salvador last year, but I was so wacked, I could have easily missed something.

Hmmm - "wacked," eh? So - what it the Salvadoran version of "Montezuma's Revenge" or maybe self-inflicted and alcohol-induced? :cheers:

Edited by Carlos

Regarding Dave S.; This is all just idle speculation and I don't think it should be a subject here. The teams have been announced, why don't we focus on that instead. Who's got a chance of winning, who are the people to beat from the other countries... All that kind of stuff that makes this forum so interesting...

Well for Open- my money is on Chris Tilley or Max Michel if they are attending- havn't read my front sight yet. Revolver is pretty much sewn up. Production I would go with Angus. Then Standard....boy.... If TGO doesn't go- it is a crap shoot! :huh:

Just walked in, and the latest Front Sight is in my hands....

Open: Chris, Max, KC, BJ

Std: Travis, Taran, Manny, Shannon

Prod: Robert Vogel, Mink, Angus, Olhasso

Ladies: Athena, Kay, Lisa Munson, Eva Beecroft

Junior: Shane Cooley, Forrest McCord, James McGinty, Mark Matthews

HTH

Open - Eric

Standard - Leatham or TT

Production - Prolly Tyc

Revo - Jerry

Modified - who knows

Man, I think this time will be different.

Open: either Eric or Chris. I think it will be very close.

Standard: TT or Rob if he decides to go.

Revo: Ricardo Lopez (yes, I think Jerry will not win).

Production: I doubt it will be Tyc and I think a dark horse will take the medal. There are so many new PD shooters (some actually beat Tyc this year or last year in Level III matches).

Modified: will not exist anymore :P

As for Dave S's reasons not to go, well, I totally understand him.