Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practical Shooting Radio is coming back!

Ledge

Just got a notice from Matt Burkett that the radio show will be back Wednesday! I've missed it awful, as that's what I always end up listening to when I'm reloading. As a matter of fact, I think I stopped regular dry fire practice about the same time at the show stopped. It's pretty inspirational for me I guess.

I liked it also, but for me I think it was alot like watching Jay Leno ....... I didn't tune in for the main show ..... I listened for the wacky guests, funny stories, comedians, impressions, etc. :lol:

Yes, I too am glad to hear that Matt is back again. ;)

newest show pretty good. taran does a classic TJ impersonation, and also does a pretty good one of chris tilley after the ft. benning 3 gun match. funny stuff.

podcast not coming down into itunes yet, but u can d/l the mp3 file and get it into a podcast anyway.

Hey guys......Is there a practical way us shooters who live on the edge of the grid with only twisted pair dial up to access to hook up with the shows???

I have no availability to DSL or high speed cable and the woodlands make it impractical for me to go to a dish (unless I want to build a $1,000 - $1,500 tower)

Right this moment my modem is blasting along at 28.8 kbs :devil: