Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mounting Suggestions for Millet Tactical 1-4X Tactical

cheers623

Hello all,

I just purchased a Millet 1-4X adjustable Tactical scope with the illuminated reticle for my flat-top Bushmaster AR-15. I was wondering if anyone had a few suggestions for rings or other mounting hardware they use. The tube is 30mm. Thanks in advance and happy holidays!!!

Cheers623@aol.com

True, but if you want to spend less for the mount than the scope, you might look at the Armalite one piece mount. Very solid, and sorta quick detach. The LaRue is quicker on and off, but if that is not an issue to you the Armalite is just as solid. The SPR-E does give you more eye relief. If the Millet requires mounting the scope farther forward, then the LaRue is the way to go. I don't know of another mount that is both as solid as the LaRue and mounts the scope that far forward.

I went a different route. I use a ARMS #36 S-EX OSR Swan Sleeve with rings ( Millet I think). It allowed me to place the scope exactly where I wanted it w/o any compromise. Not cheapest nor most expensive. The rail is way long so once I found the right spot, I trimmed most of the excess off.

• 2 weeks later...