Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ALABAMA STATE MATCH

Roger,

We may need to add a chrono next year.... :devil:

post-473-1205166206.jpg

Actually, it was one of the shots through the barracade on stage 7.

Once again, it was a great match.

dj

DJ

i think you may be right.had to calibrate the 2 poppers on stage 3 several times.the 9mm glock with blazers would just blast them down.come to think of it that might be tom carpenter bullet in the leg of your target stand. just kidding tom :wub:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger,

We may need to add a chrono next year.... :devil:

post-473-1205166206.jpg

Actually, it was one of the shots through the barracade on stage 7.

Once again, it was a great match.

dj

Whooowsh!! Glad I ran your stage clean D! Nice to meet you too. :cheers:

Roger, Mark, Woogie and all who helped put this match together, I would just like to say great job.

The Alabama Sectional just seems to get bigger and better every year.

Thanks, to the sponsor and the RO's also.

It was a very smooth match and moved well.

One more thing.

Bill Noyes, YOU ROCK.

Man, you must have scoring down to a science.

Tony

Edited by 38superman

Hey, Roger

You didn't have to calibrate the popper on stage 3 for me. I carefully placed my BB on the upper zone of the popper. And, it helped being the .40 super mag/chrono BB!

BTW, To Woogie, Mark, Roger all the staff and RO's..............great match (as usual) even in tough weather. As I mentioned, you guys/gals do a match & we will always do our best to show up.

Tom

I would like to send a very sincere thank you to Roger, Mark, Woogie and everyone else who had a part of putting this match together and making sure it ran smoothly so that the rest of us could have such a great time. I don't believe it could have ran any smoother even without the weather. I read an earlier post about the AL Section matches getting better and better and I definitely believe it. I personally like the one day format and hope it continues. I enjoyed getting to shoot with several old friends and making a few new ones. Congrats to all of the winners and a special thanks to Sam Conway for his sponsoring of this match.

I would like to send a very sincere thank you to Roger, Mark, Woogie and everyone else who had a part of putting this match together and making sure it ran smoothly so that the rest of us could have such a great time. I don't believe it could have ran any smoother even without the weather. I read an earlier post about the AL Section matches getting better and better and I definitely believe it.

I can think of about 600 reasons YOU LIKED IT TOO!!!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

I would like to send a very sincere thank you to Roger, Mark, Woogie and everyone else who had a part of putting this match together and making sure it ran smoothly so that the rest of us could have such a great time. I don't believe it could have ran any smoother even without the weather. I read an earlier post about the AL Section matches getting better and better and I definitely believe it.

And I didn't even get a chalice!!! Would you happen to have one of those in a sweet tea setup?

And I didn't even get a chalice!!! Would you happen to have one of those in a sweet tea setup?

I can accomodate that request.....It will require numerous "reasons" though....On second thought NO, sweet tea is NOT what the CHALICE was intended!!!!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

I can accomodate that request.....It will require numerous "reasons" though....On second thought NO, sweet tea is NOT what the CHALICE was intended!!!!!

What, pray-tell, about Whisky? Though it may look of tea, surely tis noble enough for the CHALICE.

I sincerely APOLOGIZE for turning this GREAT THREAD ABOUT THE ALABAMA STATE MATCH into a chalice thread

Knock yourself over the head with that thing 6 times and your debt to society and the forum will be paid. <_< Better yet, wait until I see you next and I'll gladly do it for you. After all.....what are friends for?

Edited by cpty1

:D

I sincerely APOLOGIZE for turning this GREAT THREAD ABOUT THE ALABAMA STATE MATCH into a chalice thread

Knock yourself over the head with that thing 6 times and your debt to society and the forum will be paid. <_< Better yet, wait until I see you next and I'll gladly do it for you. After all.....what are friends for?

THANKS OLE BUDDY!! Can you hear them footsteps???? Right on your heels!!

CLICK_HERE_CHRIS.wav

Edited by DrawandDuck