Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mike Carmoney

RePete

What can I say about Mike Carmoney?

I don't know him - other than from here, and I feel that he's an alround nice guy. :)

I see he's there like a dirty old sock to lend advice and even open up revolver cylinders for nothing! Except for return mailing, as it should be. :cheers:

Knowing all this about Mike, and the fact that he had indicated that he was looking for an Ed Brown thumb latch, I had one that I didn't like so I mailed it to him, no charge, gratis, free and not wanting anything in return. I live in Ontario, Canada.:bow:

I won a Starline Gift Certificate ($50) at the IDPA nationals, so, I have decided that in appreciation for his kindness, I will give him this certificate from all of us.

Mike:

I had surgery on my right elbow last Thursday so please be patient, I have to go to Staples (hopefully this evening) to PU so supplies, and will get this out soonest.

This a a big THANK YOU from all of us! :surprise:

Mike is 'da man! Got me up to shoot my first big revo match, controlled his laughter at my performance and generally made sure I had a great time. Plus he has answered more than a few of my revo-noob questions.

:mellow:Oh well... Based on your post he seems to be an OK guy for a lawyer. So thank you Mr. lawyer and enjoy the EB thumb and the brass. <_<

Mellow tone just kidding!!

:DMIKE IS A GREAT GUY! A great shooter that's always willing to help. He deserves this! :D

Wonder if he liked the juice? ;)

:mellow:Oh well... Based on your post he seems to be an OK guy for a lawyer. So thank you Mr. lawyer and enjoy the EB thumb and the brass. <_<

Mellow tone just kidding!!

:DMIKE IS A GREAT GUY! A great shooter that's always willing to help. He deserves this! :D

Wonder if he liked the juice? ;)

Yeah, hes a lawyer but he works on the side of light and all that is good. Not only that but hes pretty darn skilled at that as well!

A LAWYER?!?!?!?!? OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! A LAWYER? :D:lol::cheers:

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! I have a couple of good friends that are lawyers, they are shooters as well.

From what I have seen and heard about him he is a real stand up guy that deserves this.

Wow--this is awesome! RePete, thanks again for your generosity. I was just about to place an order for some more .38 Short Colt brass, so that certificate will come in handy.

And thanks to everyone who has made my return to the shooting sports such a great experience, and to the fine community of folks here on this forum who have treated Sam and me with such kindness.

You made my day! :)