Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What are you getting your wife for Christmas?

OK, after being married for 24 years, she probably has what she needs in regards to material things, so.....

Get a BIG stack of post-it notes and:

write I LOVE YOU on about 500 of them

hide them in her pockets of her jeans, sweaters, in her shoes, in the glove box of her car, in all of her purses, in her datebook in several places....

well, you get the idea, she will be finding them for months, and every time she will smile and remember how much you love each other!!!!

OK, how was that????

NEVER thought you would hear that from me did you????? :devil:

It does make one wonder if you are a Troll posting under Zhunters login.... :lol:

NO troll here, to verify, I had 3 rules, but dropped one :devil:

I don't think anyone expected that one from you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife feels cold all the time, likes being warm, so gifts she's gotten in the past:

Down robe.

Sheepskin mocs.

Down pillows.

High loft ultra fine down king sized comforter (lordy, that set me back, even on sale).

Extra fine bed linens for the above.

Each night she curls up in luxury - she stays warm, and knows each time that her personal comfort is important to me.

I've already done this one . . .

But one suggestion is to go to one of those scrapbooker people with a bunch of photos. Have them build a photo album with highlights from the years.

I believe that does a couple of things. First, it shows thinking in advance (versus hitting Wal-Mart the evening of the 24th).

It shows you really appreciate the years and the memories from the time you've spent together.

And third, if you leave a few pages empty in the end, it shows you are looking forward to the years to come.

My bride loved the one I got her.

Of course a riding jacket works too.

J