Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver at 2007 Desert Classic

Viggen

It is a 625 with a Ti cylinder and it has a 25-2 barrel.

You know the really cool thing about John's gun? It will actually become legal to shoot in USPSA Revolver Division once the new 2008 rule book goes into effect!!

:cheers:

How is it not legal today ??

It's just a bunch of parts readily available from S&W or somebody's spare parts box ??

thought we went over this already :huh:

Oh !! and congrats John, hope to see you next year :)

Edited by 10mmdave

It's just a bunch of parts readily available from S&W or somebody's spare parts box ??

The current rules are ambiguous when it comes to installing a barrel of a length that was never catalogued for that model. However, we all know that John's gun certainly should be legal, and my point is that our new division rules will eliminate any question.

The current rules are ambiguous when it comes to installing a barrel of a length that was never catalogued for that model. However, we all know that John's gun certainly should be legal, and my point is that our new division rules will eliminate any question.

OK, so now we need to start a legal defense fund for JBag....

Since S&W puts together guns on a one order basis, John could have ordered his gun that way. I have a 627 that was ordered up through the PC and then stopped about half way through it's build. It was then finished and put on a prize table by S&W, the gun was then awarded to a shooter. It was not listed in any catalogue, but was not assembled by a lay person, its a factory gun, a one off gun, but still made by the factory.

So I rule that jbags gun is legal, but Jbag himself may not be pending the bottle test....

michaels

Oh, ok :wacko:

OK, so now we need to start a legal defense fund for JBag....

Since S&W puts together guns on a one order basis, John could have ordered his gun that way. I have a 627 that was ordered up through the PC and then stopped about half way through it's build. It was then finished and put on a prize table by S&W, the gun was then awarded to a shooter. It was not listed in any catalogue, but was not assembled by a lay person, its a factory gun, a one off gun, but still made by the factory.

So I rule that jbags gun is legal, but Jbag himself may not be pending the bottle test....

michaels

JBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goof::goof::goof:B)