Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm Major advice

ormondopen

Does anyone out there has load data for 9mm major for an open glock. I am finally taking the plunge and start reloading. I have been using WWB but now it is time to move up with the big boys. I bought a few hundred rounds of the TN355, .355 super (9mm major) from Atlanta Arms, Danny there said it would run fine but I have been reading here and there that a glock has to be loaded a little shorter. before I try it can anyone verify?

Does anyone out there has load data for 9mm major for an open glock. I am finally taking the plunge and start reloading. I have been using WWB but now it is time to move up with the big boys. I bought a few hundred rounds of the TN355, .355 super (9mm major) from Atlanta Arms, Danny there said it would run fine but I have been reading here and there that a glock has to be loaded a little shorter. before I try it can anyone verify?

My G17 SJC Major 9. (NICE Avatar photo btw.. B) )

1.152 AOL

Zero 125 JHP

6.9 grains of WSF

Winchester rifle primer

Mixed Brass

PF= 169

Edited by maineshootah

My G17 SJC Major 9. (NICE Avatar photo btw.. B) )

1.152 AOL

Zero 125 JHP

6.9 grains of WSF

Winchester rifle primer

Mixed Brass

PF= 169

thanks a bunch, nice blaster as well.