Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bruce Wallace

Nemo

Bruce has witnessed my sons shooting since they started and has played a big role in their progress with his coaching. A couple of months back, after I had to sell the STIs my sons used, at one of our local matches he loaned a limited pistol to Francisco just so he could try it out and see how he liked it. The boy loved it and shot very well with it. He told me that although he really, really likes his M&P Limited, with major loads it was a bit hard for him to control and this heavier gun was just easier.

Long story short, last Saturday Bruce brought the gun back to Fran and told him to keep it and use it, that later on he will arrange a deal with me for the purchase. Friends don't get better than that. :) Again Bruce, THANK YOU!

Oh, here's the gun: post-2776-1193836381.jpg

B)

Bruce who??????

Just kidding. I personally know Bruce and know for sure that he is an outstanding guy. :cheers::cheers:

Same here, my only question is why Nemo seems to be on his best behavior for everyone else? <_<

Just kidding.

Bruce is a terrific guy as any of us who have had the priveledge to talk and shoot with him know full well. He is an A class individual all the way. :cheers:

My guess is that in this case he didn't want to see a fine young man follow in his father's footsteps and fall to the abysmal depths of a wheel gunner. :rolleyes: