Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Photo site locations sought

AikiDale

I'm heading to Las Vegas for the PBR finals. During the day I'd like to play photographer outside the city. Any location suggestions would be appreciated. I need to be back to the Thomas and Mac center about 5:00 P.M so I can't drive too far.

Thanks in advance!

You are probably looking for "city scape" shots but my vote would be Death Valley.

Fall (low sun) lighting works wonders AM and PM. Or for a quick jaunt the Red Rock canyon loop.

It is on my list to revisit while I am at Shot Show.

Patrick

You are probably looking for "city scape" shots but my vote would be Death Valley.

Fall (low sun) lighting works wonders AM and PM. Or for a quick jaunt the Red Rock canyon loop.

Patrick

Definately not looking for city shots. Landscapes, desert rocks, anything around lake Meade. I'll check out Death Valley and Red Rock drive times though, thanks!

:cheers:

Patrick

Definately not looking for city shots. Landscapes, desert rocks, anything around lake Meade. I'll check out Death Valley and Red Rock drive times though, thanks!

:cheers:

Very good, then this http://www.desertusa.com/redrock/ while not near Meade is right up your alley!

Boulder City and Hoover Dam are only a short drive too!

You WILL post some captures! Right?

Have fun

Patrick