Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

need to send 1500rds of 9mm

:blink: United States Postal ! Dud you can get the Flat Rate box =its 11"x 8 1/2" x5 1/2" any thing that fits goes up to ?bl it cost $8.95 FLAT The box says regardless of weight. Bullets are called "Metal Extrusions"

edit to add <_< I guess you are talking just bullets ? ammo :unsure: Thats when its very handy cuzz I don't know nothing

Edited by AlamoShooter

:blink: United States Postal ! Dud you can get the Flat Rate box =its 11"x 8 1/2" x5 1/2" any thing that fits goes up to ?bl it cost $8.95 FLAT The box says regardless of weight. Bullets are called "Metal Extrusions"

edit to add <_< I guess you are talking just bullets ? ammo :unsure: Thats when its very handy cuzz I don't know nothing

I'm not sure whether you can send loaded ammo by USPS. (Actually, I'm pretty sure you can't, but not 100%)

Regardless, if it is loaded ammo, be sure you label it as such with an "ORM-D" (small arms ammo) label.

post-177-1192731685.jpg

Loaded ammo cannot go via Postal Service; components - including bullets - may.

Loaded ammo can go via UPS, with an ORM-D sticker. You must take it to a UPS terminal, not to one of the retail outlets (eg: "UPS Store" or UPS pick-up desk at any other retail place).

I don't know if FedEx, DHL or any of the other couriers carry ammo.

Last summer, Atlanta Arms & Ammo shipped a 1000 round case of 9mm from Atlanta to southern NV for ~$20.

Edited by FranDoc

Recently sold 500 rnd of factory 223 to buyer in NC.

I suggest you set up an account with Brown online. Then, leave the packaged ammo for them to pick up from your own home, WITH the sticker above attached.

I avoided the inevitable argument with the counter goons at the Brown hub that way. The UPS website even prints a bar-coded shipping lable for you.

• 4 weeks later...
You must take it to a UPS terminal

When I shipped ammo for nationals, the UPS guy picked up my package at my house. I arranged it via their 800#. I was told that when shipping ammo, they will make special arrangements to come and get it- and they did.