Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon's Store in Scottsdale, AZ

My wife and I were in Scottsdale last week on vacation, we went to Dillon's store. Before we walked in she took all my credit cards away..............

I was very impressed with the staff very helpful.............

Chief-7700

Bummer on the credit card abductions :cheers:

I think he's implying they were willing to put stuff on layaway B)

[/quote

Was lusting over a 1050 when the wife said " You just bought a XL-650 6 months ago with everything on it and that was your birthday present this year" Well there is always next year........

Chief-7700

Nice people with great style.

I know of another store run by a major manufacturer where the terms of employment are "carry a gun, lose your job". As explained to me, the only reason Dillon counter staff carry is to give the guys in back time to get the class III stuff ready.

A "Pro RKBA" stance is not always a given in our industry (just ask about the policy for employees possession of weapons on corporate facilities for any of the major players in the firearms industry if you doubt this), however, Dillon is a notable exception.

A "Pro RKBA" stance is not always a given in our industry (just ask about the policy for employees possession of weapons on corporate facilities for any of the major players in the firearms industry if you doubt this), however, Dillon is a notable exception.

Wow, that is surprising, seems they would be all about it. But, there ya go, Dillon is at the top of the CLASS again!!!

I am SKERD to go into the Dillon store, VERY SKERD!!!!