Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA ELECTION - RESULTS**not** ARE HERE!

Nemo

... or will be here, eventually. I just wanted to have the thread open and ready for when the results are known.

:rolleyes:

And, of course, to mess with Zhunter's mind... :goof:

Edited by Nemo

I can only drink Green Tea on my new Dr. imposed diet. I have to keep my intake to ONLY low Oxalates, which equates to:

NO: chocolate, beer, nuts, bananas, strawberries, bagels, asparagus, broccoli, corn products ( i.e. tortilla chips ), onions, tomatoes......

There is a FULL page of foods I am not able to eat any longer, and most are one I like!!

oh well, I still have kids, shooting, fishing, work, and well you know :goof:

I can only drink Green Tea on my new Dr. imposed diet. I have to keep my intake to ONLY low Oxalates, which equates to:

NO: chocolate, beer, nuts, bananas, strawberries, bagels, asparagus, broccoli, corn products ( i.e. tortilla chips ), onions, tomatoes......

There is a FULL page of foods I am not able to eat any longer, and most are one I like!!

and exactly why are you on a diet?

To eliminate Kidney Stones. This is the result of my 2nd Kidney Stone removal operation in 3 years. Time to take preventative measures

To eliminate Kidney Stones. This is the result of my 2nd Kidney Stone removal operation in 3 years. Time to take preventative measures

How do you avoid ballroom when you are out and there is dancing which is almost required...

How do you avoid ballroom when you are out and there is dancing which is almost required...

DON'T go to events where it exists :)

DON'T go to events where it exists :)

You are missing an important part of being a single man...women LOVE dancing of all kinds and being the one single man who can dance is like having two eyes in the land of the blind...