Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waking up early on Saturday morning

vrmn1

:angry2: I have to get up early (4 am) every Saturday morning like every Monday through Friday morning and go move around more rocks. Most of the time for ten hours a day and lately more like twelve. Around here it's euphemistically known as "The Maui Waltz." Ahh, the price of paradise is you don't get to enjoy it 'cuz you're always workin' to afford it.

Good morning, Tony. I already have the range bags in the car and will be heading to Brunswick soon for a local match. Since you're up so early, you should get in the car and head there too.

Wish I could, but the grass needs to be cut, oil needs to be changed, and my wife has to work today so I have to keep my son out of trouble.

I do need to get down there and shoot with you guys sometime.

I already have the range bags in the car and will be heading to Brunswick soon for a local match.

Now that's worth getting up for. I'm up early to work on a graduate correspondence course in order to keep my teaching license valid . . . and skipping a steel match to do it. :angry:

:angry2: I have to get up early (4 am) every Saturday morning like every Monday through Friday morning and go move around more rocks. Most of the time for ten hours a day and lately more like twelve. Around here it's euphemistically known as "The Maui Waltz." Ahh, the price of paradise is you don't get to enjoy it 'cuz you're always workin' to afford it.

Thats my normal time to get up. I try to sleep late on Saturday you know about 6/6:30.

Range bag etc. loaded up in the truck, working on my second cup of coffee. I'm the MD today,

so heading for the range in a few minutes to do setup. Funny---getting up at O dark thirty wasn't

nearly as bad as getting up at the same time yesterday and going to work!

Bill

I hate that we had to cancel a match today due to the threat of tropical depression 10. Was supposed to wash us away. But guess what, very little rain, gentle breezes and blue skies peeking through. :surprise:

I guess if we hadn't canceled it, we would have had 40 mph winds with torrential downpours. <_<

Just can't seem to win sometimes

dj

Edited by dajarrel