Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Toothaches

boz1911

What I really hate: Toothache/Going to the dentist!!!

Shot a match last Sunday with a Gawdawful toothache. Things were allright when the buzzer went off but every other minute was hell. I don't know if taking so many painkillers affected my performance or not??Had a fellow competitor call me Monday thinking I was upset with them about something. Now I feel bad cause other shooters might have felt the same way.

I didn't think you were upset, you were not your normal self but I thought everyone knew you were not 100%.

Now I did offer to pull that tooth for you. I would have washed my plier off before I used them. :D

Go get that thing taken care of, you got to got to Tenn. this weekend.

I didn't think you were upset, you were not your normal self but I thought everyone knew you were not 100%.

Now I did offer to pull that tooth for you. I would have washed my plier off before I used them. :D

Go get that thing taken care of, you got to got to Tenn. this weekend.

Yeah I do remember the kind and generous offer, and hell the pliers weren't that dirty.

Shot a match last Sunday with a Gawdawful toothache. Things were allright when the buzzer went off but every other minute was hell. I don't know if taking so many painkillers affected my performance or not??Had a fellow competitor call me Monday thinking I was upset with them about something. Now I feel bad cause other shooters might have felt the same way.

You deinitely weren't yourself, but you still more pleasant than a some folks would have been if suffering the same aggrevation.

Get thee to a dentist ASAP!

Ouch!...they suck. I had one earlier this year and it got bad on Sat afternoon so I had to live with it until Monday morning. Ended up with a root canal that was a pleasure after being miserable all weekend. Actually, the root canal wasn't really any big deal at all. A little Motrin and I was good to go.

Let's see... nine crowns and four root canals on board.

Wait until you get an open nerve root and you feel like somebody has shoved a cattle prod in your mouth.

Root canal is about the second worst thing.... the only worse thing is the pain makes you beg for one.

:surprise: