Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GMs that shoot like GMs

kurtm

It is nice to see G.M. s that really shoot at that level! Mike Seeklander and Phil Strader both showed up at our local match this weekend and romped and stomped! I didn't get to see them shoot, but from the scores, it is very evident they are TRUE G.M.s. All I can say is...I had gun trouble... the sun wasn't right.....it was too hot....I shot 78% of these guys, and I thought it wasn't a bad day for me, except for the gun trouble ( so lets add 2 seconds back... 79%??) Joking aside they kicked a@# and it nice to see! USSA should be proud to employ them! KURTM

Word!

I got to shoot on their squad, which was cool; even though I figured Id crash and burn trying to subconsciously "keep up" with them, even though I told myself consciously to shoot my own game.

120 penalty points later :surprise::surprise::surprise: , I proved once again that the subconscious rules.

Seriously though, I was a b-classer on a squad with 3 GMs, and at least 4 masters. Tell me Oklahoma aint the shiz. B)

All I can say is...I had gun trouble... the sun wasn't right.....it was too hot....

yeah, phil's a nice guy and all...but we were glad to see him leave virginia...he's terrible for your ego! ;)

Edited by driver8M3