Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thank You from Another Newbie

bobobooie

Just wanted to say hello and thanks, and make my first post. I recently discovered this site when I purchased a Dillon from Mr. Enos, and have been lurking ever since. The information I have gotten from the SEARCH feature is awesome! Anyway, thanks for all this information. You have already helped this newbie get back into the sport after a 15 year hiatus and I think I'm having more fun this time around. This place is a wealth of experience and knowledge. Thanks again.

Welcome to the best shooting forum around...at least in my humble opinion... :)

Well, you gotta love his membership number!

Welcome aboard! B)

Wow, pretty impressive that membership has doubled in just the last 2 years.

When I joined five years ago there were only about 1,245 members...... :surprise:

bobobooie, you're welcome! Great place here, indeed. "11,000 served!" is probably appropriate now. Of course, you'll have to post a lot to catch up with some of the vintage members here... like Flexmoney and a couple of other heavy-habit denizens of The Forum I can think of. :rolleyes:

Oh, and welcome back to the sport. You'll get a lot of support from the folks here on that.

Thanks all. Just happened to see the member number I was assigned. Wow. That's alot of folks! Impressive membership to say the least.

And yes I did find a range/club to join and have been practicing like crazy.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Welcome!

Just watch out for guys with rabbits as their avitar and you'll be safe here :lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself Jim!

uh, you spelled avatar wrong.... :lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself Chris!

Welcome!

Just watch out for guys with rabbits as their avitar and you'll be safe here :lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself Jim!

uh, you spelled avatar wrong.... :lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself Chris!

You know, when we question criminals we can always tell the guilty ones because they start out by saying "well, what had happened was". So, here's my reply to the spelling error comment.

Well, what had happened was, I was eating my lunch in the office while talking on the phone to someone about a high profile case that's very involved and I didn't have time to run spell check because I got another call from one of the Attorney General candidates who asked for my support (had to find out his views on gun control etc). Just for that, I'm not going to correct it....if you use a word improperly long enough they sometimes add it to the dictionary just because it's commonly used. This could be the start of the avItar movement :surprise:

Just wanted to say hello and thanks, and make my first post. I recently discovered this site when I purchased a Dillon from Mr. Enos, and have been lurking ever since. The information I have gotten from the SEARCH feature is awesome! Anyway, thanks for all this information. You have already helped this newbie get back into the sport after a 15 year hiatus and I think I'm having more fun this time around. This place is a wealth of experience and knowledge. Thanks again.

Welcome. I took about a 12 year layoff myself and started shooting again about 6 months ago. My Dad and I use to shoot together and after he passed away it really "took the wind out of my sails" and I stopped. Started back again shooting with my son-in-laws, got into IDPA and USPSA shooting and I am having a blast. Welcome back to the shooting sports.