Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

100 more

zhunter

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks allot Zhunter ...... I was well on my way and you had to go and be the squeaky wheel! B)

When I was 18 the legal drinking age in Ohio was 19.

When I turned 19 the legal drinking age was 21.

It was like watching an episode of Gomer Pyle ....... Suur-prise ... surprise ... surprise :surprise:

Z old pal I hate to be the bearer of bad news but these folks are leading you astray. The forum has a karmic balancer which will begin to decrease your counts as you near the 3000 threshold for every post intended only to increase your post count. Step away from the keyboard. These are not the posts you seek.

Z old pal I hate to be the bearer of bad news but these folks are leading you astray. The forum has a karmic balancer which will begin to decrease your counts as you near the 3000 threshold for every post intended only to increase your post count. Step away from the keyboard. These are not the posts you seek.

Smoke and mirrors, I hate that!!

I am gonna go to bed then, maybe that will fool them :unsure:

Smoke and mirrors, I hate that!!

I am gonna go to bed then, maybe that will fool them :unsure:

Dude, Sleep?