Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NC section championship

Wehrwolfe625

I've seen some people signed up for revolver, is there anyone on this board going? I only know one revo shooter that shoots USPSA in Statesville and RCWA. I can't wait to see how it's done by others.

I'll be there.

Several good wheelgunners are going to be there. I went last year and had a blast, but it is the same weekend as the MO fall classic that I have already sent my $$ in for..............Seems like were starting to get schedule conflicts somewhat regularly :wacko:

Hopalong

I'll be in Squad 21, starting on Stage 1 at 1 o'clock Saturday. Sir Walter puts on a great monthly match so I am really excited about the Sectional.

[Edited to correct the error of my way"]

OOOPS, I came across the post using "New Posts" and failed to notice this was in the Revo Forum....Sorry! :wacko: I'll still be there, just not be shooting a wheel gun!

Edited by CDRODA396

As of Sunday aug 26 there were 150 registered shooters and slots are filling up fast. There are only 216 available slots so you need to get your application in fast. Most of saturday afternoon is taken and the others are starting to fill also. Match is a half day format so you will move quickly from stage to stage. Stages are up for review on http://sirwaltergunclub.com/match/index.htm. Also the surprise for me so far is that there are as many revo's as singlestacks. The wheelgunners are coming out of the woodwork for this match. :cheers:

Several good wheelgunners are going to be there. I went last year and had a blast, but it is the same weekend as the MO fall classic that I have already sent my $$ in for..............Seems like were starting to get schedule conflicts somewhat regularly :wacko:

Seriously??? You're shooting the Fall Classic instead of Area 3???

I am planning on being there and shooting Revolver, but I am not somebody you should watch. You probably could not quit laughing in time to shoot the stage. But I do have a "Carmonized 625" and will stay at Holiday Inn.

Jax, Then youre ahead of the curve. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there shooting in squad 27 on Saturday. I'll be the one shooting the 2 1/2" barreled Ruger Alaskan with .45 Colt. :lol: Unfortunately my squad will be starting on the stage that gave me fits at the State Games of NC IPSC match. :wacko: After that everything should be ok.....I think. :blink:

I was glad to see the number of revolver shooters registered at the match.

If you are going to make the match, get your app in today as it is filling up quick. It should be an excellent match, especially if the weather cooperates this year. Last years was a little squishy after it rained all day Friday. Hope for good weathe and bring lots of bullets. As of today there are more revolvers shooters than Single stack.

How far is the range from the airport.

I have/need to be back in middle Georgia Saturday night after I shoot. I am thinking about flying up.

I can make the drive but I am going to be a dead ass when I get to where I am going.

Anyone know how many rounds of 40 S&W to make 11#?

Hmmm......The best estimate that I could give you would be about 30 minutes. I drive to the range from out of town, and I guess that from the point that I enter Raleigh it takes me about that to get to the Sir Walter Range. From RDU Airport it should be somewhere in that range I suspect.

Range is 30 to 40 minutes from airport, depending on traffic. You can leave the airport and take the exit to I540 and then follow it to hywy50 north(about 6 mi) then follow 50 north to Creedmoor. Drive stright thru town take a left at 2nd light down to hywy15(1Block) Take right and follow hywy15 north for about another 5-6 miles and look for hester rd. Takeright and a little under a mile on left is entrance to range. Google map it out from the airport and it will be easy.