Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New GF - SOY LIBRE OTRA VEZ!

dirtypool40

damnit, give me some time we are not to the all important "Babe, is it ok if I take pictures of you in your fruit roll up Wonder Woman costume and post them on the internet" phase of our young relationship.

Did someone say Wonder Woman

I got to meet her in person Saturday. Very lovely lady. She is WAY WAY to classy for DP (err that did not sound right now did it). I believe she said she was part greek and part Polish. Eric did good and I promise when he post pic's it will be well worth it. I asked her if she had every shot a gun before and she said yes and she owns a .357 magnum. How could Eric not fall for this gal?

We ARE talking about Eric, is that not correct?

Seeing is believing, SHOW ME!!!!

:unsure:

I got to meet her in person Saturday. Very lovely lady. She is WAY WAY to classy for DP (err that did not sound right now did it). I believe she said she was part greek and part Polish. Eric did good and I promise when he post pic's it will be well worth it. I asked her if she had every shot a gun before and she said yes and she owns a .357 magnum. How could Eric not fall for this gal?

We ARE talking about Eric, is that not correct?

Seeing is believing, SHOW ME!!!!

:unsure:

thanks Paul. :cheers: See there was a girl!!!

I was just starting out of the woods and someone posted Wonder Woman. :unsure:

OK, we'll do cat woman this time (Puhffieffer not Berry). And she does have that .357 so go easy!!!

Well, the thread is serving it's purpose of re-directing abuse away from my range dieary thread, and thus far the pics posted have been restrained (for this group) :blink:

Edited by dirtypool40