Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More ARW-4, which is the Aluminum Body C-More

timamal

Its a mill spec c-more...its heavy compaired to a plastic one.

Saw one sell on ebay last week 179.00.

The one you show is a railway so if you remove it from the mount ..it should mount up just like a slideride

jim

Edited by GentlemanJim

Dear Jim

How much heavy Its click get it at a good price

I dont know exactly how heavy it is...could not be a whole lot.

they are only sold with the click switch...and cost about 400.00

It would be awsome for a rifle...much less prone to damage when you whack it on a port.

If the price is right ...you cant go wrong...you may even turn a profit on it if you dont care for it.

how much are they asking?... Chuck at shooters connection has regular c-mores for 209.00

Jim

Edited by GentlemanJim

I have one on an open gun I just sold and I have another one that I am putting on an open gun I am having built. This sight is awesome! You can replace the glass, it comes with a click switch and the dimensions are identical to the plastic one. I recommend one if you are thinking about going with a c-more.

Do the "FNH" designation on the label stands for FN Herstal ?

Yep, FNH ran a promotion, or it may have even been a cataloged model of one of their tactical shotguns with the Aluminum C-More's mounted. A lot of dealers took them off the guns, sold the guns without them (for about the same price) and resold the sights to CDNN and maybe another vendor or two. They should be knew and unfired for the most part.

After replacing a couple plastic bodies - I've upgraded most of my C-Mores to these aluminum bodies - I've used one on my 9major pistol for a few months and have had no problems.

I bought a couple from Midway and had C-more rebody a couple others..

After replacing a couple plastic bodies - I've upgraded most of my C-Mores to these aluminum bodies - I've used one on my 9major pistol for a few months and have had no problems.

How much did it cost to re-body a C-more w/ aluminum?

How much did it cost to re-body a C-more w/ aluminum?

It was costly for me since my C-mores were older and I had to upgrade to a click switch.

Give them a call - they'll quote you a price.

If your C-More is cracked and somewhat new - it'll be cheaper.

One thing to note about the aluminum body C-More is that the dot module is slightly different from the plastic ones. The normal modules can be modded to fit in the Al. body, though it takes a fair amount of hand fitting. The modules for the Al. body will go into a plastic scope with no issues.

Edited by B.J. Norris

• 2 months later...

To rebody my click switch was $142 including shipping. To rebody Plastic was $58. I shipped it and 12 days later I had it back. Very pleased with the service. The aluminum body is only available with a click switch. They said the Serendipity is not available in aluminum.

The battery cover doesn't need tools to remove. The battery and module covers are plastic.

The aluminum is 5.3 oz. and the polymer is 3.5 oz.

edit for weight

post-3253-1195088201.jpg

post-3253-1195088213.jpg

post-3253-1195088225.jpg

Edited by CenTX

Have any of you guys had trouble zeroing the aluminum body model? I put one on an open gun earlier this year and couldn't get enough adjustment out of the aluminum model. Running the elevation screw all the way down, I was still hitting an inch to two inches low at 25 yards. Have any of you guys had a similar problem? By the way, the plastic cmore that I took off had no problem zeroing at 25 so I ended up putting it back on. Clint