Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open letter to Julie Goloski and S&W

Carmoney

Hi Julie!

Just wanted to say thanks to you and all the great folks at S&W for sponsoring Revolver Division at this year's USPSA Area 5 match!

As you know, we've been really working hard over the past few years to grow our division, and it seems to be paying off. Most of the major matches have seen very nice increases in wheelgun participation, and it's clear now that USPSA Revolver is here to stay.

Needless to say, pretty much all of us are shooting S&W products! :D

Anyway, please let everybody at the factory know the recognition and sponsorship are truly appreciated. Thanks again for the boost!

All the best,

Mike Carmoney

I'd get a revolver if there was an Open Revolver category (not division) again.

Rich

Rich, my bruddah,

You're not getting away that easy... Come hack it out in limited revo first, then we talk about the open stuff. ;)

Nice touch, counselor.

Nemo mi amigo!

It'd be bad enough to shoot a gun where I don't know where the mag goes, but then I can't get my dot, ports and 8 rounds! Yeah...I'll wait, but will be doing so patiently. It'll give me an excuse to dustoff the ICORE revo (that I haven't shot in a long, long time).

Rich

Nemo mi amigo!

It'd be bad enough to shoot a gun where I don't know where the mag goes, but then I can't get my dot, ports and 8 rounds! Yeah...I'll wait, but will be doing so patiently. It'll give me an excuse to dustoff the ICORE revo (that I haven't shot in a long, long time).

Rich

Cool! In the meantime just get your arse back to the CONUS in one piece. Be safe and thank you for your service! B)

Excuse the drift.

Thanks guys!!! I am very proud to be a part of a company that supports so many shooting sports and divisions!!!

I played a little bit with the revolver last year at the Steel Challenge and had a blast! It's great cross training to learn trigger control. I don't know how much revolver shooting I will do in the future but I am proud to say that we added Annette Aysen to our team of Smith & Wesson shooters. Annette won Stock Revolver (OVERALL) and Stock Ladies Division at the American Handgunner this year.

Thanks again!!!

Julie