Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Hotel

Bubber

Nemo said he might be staying at the Airport Hotel Best Western. Where are the most of you going to be? I am about ready to make a reservation and like to stay in the same hotel as the rest. tia

I know several of us are staying at the match hotel.

Me, Luke, Phil, 41 mag.

ps, we will be chamfering Nemo's gun at the match hotel Sat night. If any of you need this done, bring a 6 pack of coors light and your in.

Edited by cliffwalsh

Nemo said he might be staying at the Airport Hotel Best Western. Where are the most of you going to be? I am about ready to make a reservation and like to stay in the same hotel as the rest. tia

Airport Best Western for me

The match hotel is full the 8th

I am staying at the comfort inn suites at 101st street.

It has breakfest and refrig in rooms for 69 night

"It has breakfest and refrig in rooms for 69 night"

Book me for 69 night

Edited by underlug

ps, we will be chamfering Nemo's gun at the match hotel Sat night. If any of you need this done, bring a 6 pack of coors light and your in.

The consigliere already did the job on my 25's cylinder, Cliff. I appreciate you remembered, though. I'll bring a sixpack anyway.

:cheers:

ETA: Bubber, my totally cost-driven plan of staying at the Best Western is still on. The Hop, Mr. Mainus, Underlug & Wheelgunner will be there as well, thus it seems we'll have a good bunch of revoleros there. It's safer than staying at the same hotel as Cliff. At least for your digital camera... <_<

Edited by Nemo

Bubber

Mike Homm cannot make the nationals and I already have reservations at the match hotel if you would like to bunk with me it would help with the cost . If not I am going to change my room to Motel 6 for $40.00 per night and that is about the cost for the match hotel if split 2 ways. Let me know.

Dean

• 3 weeks later...