Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Turner's @ Riverside, CA getting robbed

Religious Shooter

Are you asking if the firing pins were removed?
yes (i hope i did). ;)

i think if the firing pins were removed as long as the gun aren´t sold to the (proper) customer hopefully you´ll not be killed in this instant by your own gun.

I think its Turner's policy that they don't allow employees to carry. Turner's is one of the larger companies that sells guns (14 locations iirc). They'll let the insurance handle the losses.

The store that got robbed was where i bought my first gun.

SLC,

firing pins are not removed. It makes it harder for the store to allow potential customers to handle the firearms in question. Most of the employees aren't up to date on how all the guns they have are put together....... <_<

Edited by yoshidaex

i think if the firing pins were removed as long as the gun aren´t sold to the (proper) customer hopefully you´ll not be killed in this instant by your own gun.

Removal of firing pins is not always easy, can mar the finish of the gun, could void the warrantee and expose the shop to claims it damaged the gun - and that's before you get to the issue of tracking all firing pins to their gun.

Believe it or not, a robbery like this at a gun shop in the People's Democratic Republic of Massachusetts would be rather risky as there are generally multiple armed customers present at any time the store is open. I guess CA law and Turner's policy let everyone know the chances of armed resistance was rather small.

So, I'll add to the hate list -

I hate states that don't let their citizens carry

I hate gunshops that cater to armed citizens but don't trust their employees to carry since they are more worried about a lawsuit than the safety of their staff and customers.

rob,

thank you for your point of view thumbs_up.gif

sven

p.s. may i ask, how many robberys (gunshop) per year happen in the usa ? don´t tell if this to risky to speak in the public about it.

I guess CA law and Turner's policy let everyone know the chances of armed resistance was rather small.

Self inflicted useless stupidity...treating the citizenry like sheep

So, I'll add to the hate list -

I hate states that don't let their citizens carry

+1,000,000,000