Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

American Handgunner / Henning Article

benos

I was talking with Henning a couple weeks ago and he said to pick up a Sept/Oct issue of American Handgunner, because your's truly was in it. So I wrote it on my grocery list, and picked it up today. Now here's where it gets really crazy... BigJoni's looking over my shoulder, I'm flipping through the magazine, trying to find the article, and right as I find it, my cell phone rings with a text message from Henning! ... Saying it was his birthday and he was having some margaritas. That was just crazy. And the article/interview, by Dave Anderson, is real cool too. It's just one page but it's got some good stuff in it. Check it out if you get a chance.

be

I was talking with Henning a couple weeks ago and he said to pick up a Sept/Oct issue of American Handgunner, because your's truly was in it. So I wrote it on my grocery list, and picked it up today. Now here's where it gets really crazy... BigJoni's looking over my shoulder, I'm flipping through the magazine, trying to find the article, and right as I find it, my cell phone rings with a text message from Henning! ... Saying it was his birthday and he was having some margaritas. That was just crazy. And the article/interview, by Dave Anderson, is real cool too. It's just one page but it's got some good stuff in it. Check it out if you get a chance.

be

Well after reading the article, did you slip over and have a margarita?

Well after reading the article, did you slip over and have a margarita?

(my guess????)

Only if Henning (who lives in Colorado) was in Phoenix... although I imagine that Brian could certainly find an establishment serving tequila concoctions on his own :D

I almost did.

I can't remember if I told this story... A few months ago (on a Wednesday) Henning sent me a text message that said to meet him at the "Margarita Bar" in Boulder for drinks on Friday, because he was closing on a house that day. (I learned later it was a "group text.") So I booked a ticket but didn't tell him. I landed in Denver, rented a car, drove to the Margarita Bar in Boulder... You shoulda seen the look on his face when I walked in.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So I booked a ticket but didn't tell him. I landed in Denver, rented a car, drove to the Margarita Bar in Boulder... You shoulda seen the look on his face when I walked in.

Cost of airline ticket: $350

Cost of rental car: $105

Seeing the look on your buddy's face when you walk through the door: priceless :lol:

So I booked a ticket but didn't tell him. I landed in Denver, rented a car, drove to the Margarita Bar in Boulder... You shoulda seen the look on his face when I walked in.

Cost of airline ticket: $350

Cost of rental car: $105

Seeing the look on your buddy's face when you walk through the door: priceless :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

It was at least a triple-take, as his eyes scanned up and down from my head to my feet and back.

be