Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Feeling really bad.....

Merlin Orr

It must be something in the pickles...

Our long-ago cure for hangover was a salty, mega-protein meal:

Large hot pastrami sandwich with lots of kosher dill pickles and a pint of milk.

Totally cured what ailed me every time. Seriously. :cheers:

I guess it would!

You felt worse and forgot about the hangover. :sick:

And as for a cure, you just didn't want to go there again. :cheers::cheers:

No, seriously. The heavy protein rejuve's the energy levels, the fluids rejuve the dehydration needs (especially if you've been worshiping porcelain gods... or paying homage to the grass on someone's front lawn), and the milk soothes the stomach. I always woke up starvin' hungry at the time of a hangover anyway, and the symptoms vanished with a warm, high-protein meal.

What can I say... it worked for me lots of times. Eventually, I quit worshipping porcelain gods and fertilizing lawns, but meanwhile, it was the sandwich and milk thing.

You guys/girls are a bunch of lightweight pansies.

I'm disappointed in all of ya's

I'd really hesitate to call the dude with the pelican case full of IV's a lightweight pansy. That sound rather extreme to me! :surprise:

Of course, I'm sure you have personalized IV bags complete with little drip feeds shaped like a golf tee perhaps? :goof::lol:

I am (perhaps) prepared to accept the "lightweight pansy" comment from a Scottish Log Hurler or a maybe a steel cage full contact fighter but.... a golf announcer????? :rolleyes:

The hangover is gone with a combination of advise received here from the experts on the Forum. A few drinks and half a pizza along with numerous bottles of water did the trick! I WILL be trying to hook up with a dextrose IV if I can get my RN wife to "appropriate" me one from somewhere....

I am (perhaps) prepared to accept the "lightweight pansy" comment from a Scottish Log Hurler or a maybe a steel cage full contact fighter but.... a golf announcer????? :rolleyes:

The hangover is gone with a combination of advise received here from the experts on the Forum. A few drinks and half a pizza along with numerous bottles of water did the trick! I WILL be trying to hook up with a dextrose IV if I can get my RN wife to "appropriate" me one from somewhere....

Just realize that catheter size and number of attempts needed to hook you up may be directly related to how much you annoy her...... :goof::devil: :devil: