Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My First Nationals

firematt100

So this is my fist Nationals and I am here. This is too cool. The flights in were ok.... Did I mention I hate to Fly? So I sit down on the plane and who is sitting right behind me?

Doug Koenig

I think he could tell this was my first time. I am such a DORK. I took some pictures from outside the match hotel. I will post pictures and video from each day.

Wish me luck.

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

Guest 38superman

I'm so jealous.

C'mon Tulsa.

September can't get here soon enough for me.

Edited by 38superman

Well day one is in the books. Very nervous but I got a lot of good advice from friends (thanks Thomas). We shot 3 stages today, I got there way to early so that made for a long day in the sun.

The shooting went very well. I had no misses and no penalties. Not the fastest stages but I shot my game. On stage 7 there was the fastest clam shell target I have ever seen and I got both my hits before it closed. Not everyone on the supersquad did that :rolleyes

Tomorrow is 6 stages in the morning. I think I need to sleep. I took a few pictures of the range. Very cool place. I lucked out with my squad, a lot of cool shooters.

I will post again Thursday.

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

th_Stage7.jpg

well the match is over.

3rd. C

I cant believe it. This is better than I ever expected. For the most part I shot my match, not what others can do but what I can do. I finished with only two MIKES and 0 Penalties.

What did I realize about my shooting?

1) I'm slow

2) I need to do a better job of Shooting while moving

3) Breathe

4)Shooters are good people

I met some great people this week and I want to thank everyone in my squad. The Nicks were a great pleasure to hang out with.

I also met SHRED and XRe, They were a great help in calming me down and showing me the ropes. Thanks guys.

What a great week. Congrats to all the shooters and I hope to do it next year.