Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

An El Prez Moment

3quartertime

Been working on getting a clean run on El Prez for a while now. My best time previous was in the low 6's with low 50's scores. I've been in the mid 5's several times but never a clean run.

A couple of days ago I finally made it.

Time: 5:60

Score: 54

Limited

I have a witness, Big Dave was running the timer!!!

This proves that even a crappy C class shooter can have a good day!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

( I've been bragging about this for a couple of days now, so if your sick of hearing about it sorry!!!)

...And no one can take that away from you. Savor the moment!!

Hotcha! You're a hot-shot supreme!

In your eye there's that telltale gleam.

You're on your way there

To the rarified air!

Play the game to the hilt in extreme!

:D

I believe my response was,,,' whaaaa hoooooooo ' while I was jumping up and down frantically!!!

Reaching milestones are so awesome, it makes you work harder just knowing you can do it. I'd like to say I'm aiming even lower now, but in reality I'd just like to do that time consistantly.

Oops,,, forgot.

Good luck Ron!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I practice the el prez from time to time. I am only a D class in limited and started shooting about 2 months ago. My best time in practice had been a 6.09 / 49 , but a couple of days ago I started practicing some of Matt's cadence drills . After doing drills on 3 closely spaced targets , I decided to try an el prez. The time was a mind blowing 4.94 / 50 pts. . This was at the end of a 300 plus round practice session so I was pretty much in the zone. I think I would be happier with under 6 sec. and all A's though. I don't remember seeing my sites that much , maybe just In my peripheral vision , but the targets were all razor sharp.