Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 6 - Kaci Cochran

GlockSpeed31

Man, she's grown up... ;) Doesn't hurt that she's got a built in coach - who, if it hadn't been for bad knees, would have been a household name in the IPSC community...

Is it just me, or has Spanky lost some weight?? He's looking fairly svelt in that last stage video...

Man, she's grown up... ;) Doesn't hurt that she's got a built in coach - who, if it hadn't been for bad knees, would have been a household name in the IPSC community...

Is it just me, or has Spanky lost some weight?? He's looking fairly svelt in that last stage video...

Yep, Pat has lost a lot of weight. Also had some knee surgery and is starting to shoot IPSC again, but mainly shooting Steel Challange type matches. This is a true shooting family. Dad, Mom & Daughter all participate in the matches, either shooting, pasting, scoring or what ever needs doing. I just wish there were more families out there like the Cochran's.

Good job Michael. Now if you have video of ME eh um shooting AT the Texas Star at area 6 DELETE IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r::lol:

Tony

Not to worry, no video tape was harmed while you were shooting! :P :P