Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Michigan Setional

The 2007 Michigan Sectional is shaping up to be a spectacular event this year! Several of the Michigan Section clubs have banded together and offered to design, build and run the stages! The competitor's will have the oppertunity to meet some of the staff from several of the clubs.

Also, the www.mi3gun.com crew will be doing a multigun stage as a side match. EVERYONE will be shooting the stage! The long guns required will be provided, scoring will be done a bit differently than we are used to, but the side match will not be scored as part of the sectional. Just as well, and penelties and/or (hopefully not) disqualifications will not apply to the Section match.

A sub lunch will provided, and trophies will be provided to the winners!

Please thank the participating clubs in helping make a true "Michigan Section" match!!

Top Guns Practical Shooters

Capitol City Rifle Club

Detroit Sportsmens Congress

South East Michigan Practical Shooters

Great Lakes Steel

Livingston Action Shooters

Livingston Gun Club 3 Gun Shooters

Microsoft_Word___2007_Sectional_Match_Application1.pdf

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The guys from DSC are pretty excited about this match. They have already been tossing around stage ideas. I have a feeling this is going to one of the top state matches in Area 5 this year :D

Yep, we actually picked out TWO DSC stages for the match!

There are several Michigan clubs participating in this years sectional, so hopefully this will be a nice, well rounded match!

• 2 weeks later...
I went last year and must say it was probably the best match I have ever been to!!

We are at a new host club and after shooting targeting Ed there I have some good advice. :cheers:

PACK LIGHT

The bays are great but you will feel like you hicked over a mountian. :blink:

So about this multi gun can we bring our own rifles?(Bieng I have an ar collecting dust)Scope or no scope?

I just found this and printed my app

I went last year and must say it was probably the best match I have ever been to!!

We are at a new host club and after shooting targeting Ed there I have some good advice. :cheers:

PACK LIGHT

The bays are great but you will feel like you hicked over a mountian. :blink:

So about this multi gun can we bring our own rifles?(Bieng I have an ar collecting dust)Scope or no scope?

I just found this and printed my app

Long guns and ammo will be provided for the "hands on demonstration" , so please do not bring your own!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the stages for the 07 Michigan Sectional!

Thanks to all the Michigan clubs that are participating from start to finish with the sectional this year! Should be a good time.

Dame_It.pdf

FlipItAgain_Bay.pdf

ReloadTheSingleStack.pdf

Shoot___A_Beer2.pdf

Stand_and_Deliver.pdf

TGPS1.pdf

Tubular_Blues.pdf

Welcome_to_the_Jungle.pdf

What_you_see2.pdf