Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idiot Drivers

HI5-O

Just got back from working a crash where an 8 year old boy was killed.

Stupid driver was already late for work and was using the bicycle route to overtake other vehicles on the right, lost control, crossed the centerline and head-on into another vehicle going the opposite direction. Of course she survives and the innocent dies in this one :angry2:

It just burns me up that driver's like this think they can drive any way they want and don't care about anyone else on the road. She is 23 and has an out-of-state driver's license but lives here now.

The boy was from San Antonio, TX here with his parents on summer vacation :(

If you see any idiot drivers, please call it in to the cops. Late for work is no excuse.

Feel a little better now.

barry

And now she's gonna have to work 'cause she's gonna spend the rest of her life owing the parents more than a few carloads of money. And it still won't be enough.

While we're at the range kidding around it's easy to forget the bad part about your job, bruh. Sorry that you had to see that on a Sunday.

Gino

The late for work driver was a prime reason I retired and left Michigan because it didn't matter if it was Interstate 75 or M1, there was always a driver cutting through 3 lanes of traffic to gain a 100 feet. I94 & I96 are worse as they are 4 lane and at 15 over in the right lane someone will try to push you to go faster. And there is the rolling 5 mile parking lot while people look at the accident that happened in the other direction or longer if it happened on your side.

Barry,

Sorry about the bad shift, they come along a little too often. It seems in this business we get to clean up a lot of messes caused by entitled assholes.

Take care my friend, stay safe. Craig

Just got back from working a crash where an 8 year old boy was killed.

Stupid driver was already late for work and was using the bicycle route to overtake other vehicles on the right, lost control, crossed the centerline and head-on into another vehicle going the opposite direction. Of course she survives and the innocent dies in this one :angry2:

It just burns me up that driver's like this think they can drive any way they want and don't care about anyone else on the road. She is 23 and has an out-of-state driver's license but lives here now.

The boy was from San Antonio, TX here with his parents on summer vacation :(

If you see any idiot drivers, please call it in to the cops. Late for work is no excuse.

Feel a little better now.

barry

I live in kalifornia. If I called the cops every time I saw an idiot driver, my phone bill would be a million dollars a month....

Sorry about the kid. In our area, the majority of fatality-crashes have a drunk driver involved (not speed/reckless driving. Our cops are always cracking down to get the DUI's off the road.

Edited by bountyhunter