Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

best single stack equipment

firematt100

Shameless plug for Comp-Tac.

I had Gregg add a little bit more space between the locking paddle holster and the belt which makes drawing the pistol ever easier; and he's got the single mag pouches with TEK-LOK mount that just absolutely rock.

+1 on comp-tac

Great customer service and they have always got my orders to me withen a week. They seem to only be limited by how fast the post office moves.

I have one for my limited gun that I use in IDPA and the thing is awsome.

I also once lost a tension screw on another holster of theirs. I called them about it and they sent me a bag full of screws and all the parts that go with them in various sizes and in doubles so I would have spares for a match all for free.

I would never by a plastic holster from anyone else.

Hello: I have the Comp- Tac belt holster for IDPA and USPSA. I like the Uncle Mikes twin mag holders better than the Comp-Tac for the single stack mags. For the double stack mags the Comp-Tac is great. The Uncle Mikes are cheap as well. I have 2 doubles and 1 single mag holder but thinking of getting 1 more double. I have a 34 inch waist if that helps. Thanks, Eric

I like my Blackhawk gear. The carbon is a bonus if you into the coolness factor like I am. They match my carbon fiber grips. The only thing I don't like about them is that I had a few people tell me they extend too far out than what is allowed in the single stack division. They pass the credit card test but I had an RO question it right before a run which threw off my concentration.

Matt,

I use the Blackhawk Kydex Single Row mag pouches and I love them. They retain the mag well but drawing from them is very easy. They fit my CR Speed just fine also.

Thanks Jason,

I ordered the Blackhawk stuff. The price was good.