Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NROI Hot Topic

mactiger

Stop.........please.........no more...........I can't......... take ..........................anymore.........I'm gonna pee..........now quite...........

Thats just too funny.

I'd say snag that smoke wagon before he returns next time............ Now I'll go check the rule book for the right answer just to make you happy.

Ok I'm back from the rule book. 10.5.3.1 lets you put the gun down. 10.5.3.2 reads that you must remain within 1 meter of the gun at all times. But that is during the course of fire. I say send the person in question to the showers early using rule 10.6.1 or 10.6.2.

It's unsportsman like to hog the saftey areas.

But I have to ask, what makes this any different than a long gun in a gun rack in the safety area at the match?

Edited by Caspian_45

That's retarded. I've left my gun in pieces on a safety table running around looking for parts before. Left it on the safety table before I ran to the bathroom...which I occupied for awhile.

If there is a rule against that, I've never seen it.

I've left a (safe condition) gun in the safety area for a quick run to the can, and found it missing on my return :o . Fortunately, some Boy Scout type had taken it upon himself to give it to the RM, who basically scolded me for being too trusting of my fellow man's righteous nature, but, hey, if you can't trust the IPSC crowd you run with, who can you trust? (though I haven't done the same since ;) )