Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Georgia State 3-gun Championship?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many thanks to Cindy and Roger for putting on a Nationals caliber 3 Gun match around Larry's fun stages. :cheers: Quick edit to say David T. is OKAY; glad for that!!!

I'm fine now except that my tongue still hurts on both the left and right sides, which makes eating and drinking a rather painful experience, and my legs and shoulders are sore from setting up the match on Friday and Saturday until about 2 o clock. Fortunately my tongue has healed a lot since earlier this morning, but it might take a while to heal completely. It might take a day or two for eating and drinking to become enjoyable again. I think what triggered the seizure (my first btw) was a combination of sleep deprivation from about 30 minutes of sleep the night before, dehydration (should have drank a little more water and gatorade), muscle fatigue, possibly a little too much sodium, and the fact that I was a little bummed out that I had a bad gun jam in the middle of the rifle stage in the cowboy town which I zeroed and most likely would've blown my chances of finishing well in B class right there even if I had finished shooting the match (I try to not let stages bum me out but a zero is hard to get over in a big match). I stopped shooting after that because I felt really tired, but the first two stages I shot (both rifle) I did pretty good considering how tired I was. Larry's stages are by far the highest quality and the best stages that I have ever shot, I think they even beat most if not all of the Nationals stages. I think you'd be very hard-pressed to find better stages anywhere in the world considering his limitations in both space available and number of props, and this applies to all of his matches, indoor and outdoor. Thanks Larry for all the good stages and everyone else who was involved in putting together the match, and thanks for your post 11.43mm!

I'm not getting the results yet either, I think whats happening is USPSA changed web hosts over the weekend and some are still on the old site, the results are on the new one. It says all should be changed over shortly.

Glad your doing ok David. Take care.

Woogie...

Edited by BOOGIEWOOGIE

Thanks to every one that was involved in putting this match on. I could not have asked to be put on a better squad. Larry T., David, Cindy,Phil,Lee O.,Beth, and Charles Bond. Thanks to Charles for putting up with me (noob) and all my questions. David, hope you are doing much better, you gave my wife quite a scare. Can't wait for another match. I am hooked on 3 gun!!!!

DaG

Thanks to every one that was involved in putting this match on. I could not have asked to be put on a better squad. Larry T., David, Cindy,Phil,Lee O.,Beth, and Charles Bond. Thanks to Charles for putting up with me (noob) and all my questions. David, hope you are doing much better, you gave my wife quite a scare. Can't wait for another match. I am hooked on 3 gun!!!!

DaG

I was glad to put up with you and would welcome you on my squad any time. When you are shooting the type of stages we had this weekend, it is hard to believe you are at a state match. There was not a single stage on the ground this weekend that did not meet or exceed what we see at the nationals. Once again we have Larry Turner, Cindy Noyes, and the entire South River team to thank for that.

Charles Bond

I'm not getting the results yet either, I think whats happening is USPSA changed web hosts over the weekend and some are still on the old site, the results are on the new one. It says all should be changed over shortly.

Glad your doing ok David. Take care.

Woogie...

Woog,

Make sure you are looking under local match results and club GA09. I pulled them up fine last night.

Mark

great match--dont know if my guns or my brain was to blame for such a poor outing.i think it was a little of both.first time tammy has beat me in a 3gun match an boy has she let me know about it. shooting good or bad doesn't matter when you are around good people.cindy-bill-larry-drian all of you that put the match on WELL DONE. not i have to go hide i hear tammy coming :bow:

see every at aera 6 3gun i hope

roger

great match--dont know if my guns or my brain was to blame for such a poor outing.i think it was a little of both.first time tammy has beat me in a 3gun match an boy has she let me know about it. roger

Don't let it get you down Roger. You're a talented 3-gunner and you'll be back!

Cy